Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Two Die Celebrating Chelsea's Qulaification Over Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Two Die Celebrating Chelsea's Qulaification Over Barcelona (667 Views)

I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win / One Killed As Barca, Chelsea Fans Clash In Lagos…two Die Celebrating / Teenager Dies In Enugu Over Barcelona’s Opening Goal In Chelsea Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Die Celebrating Chelsea's Qulaification Over Barcelona by dani1luv: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2012
Truly the colour is blue. Chelsea made the day after dealing with "Barcheaterloners" yesterday in the "New" Camp. I say a big congratulations to chelsea fans for qualifying despite UEFA tricks in that match.

It was a match that had a lot of twist and turns and alomst looked like Barca would win it.Thanks to the ever impressive Ramires and the FIFTY CENT man, Fernando Torres. I am not a Chelsea fan but really, the blues did England proud and we all have to be proud of them.

The not too good news is that lives were lost due to the celebrations last night. You know the ever supportive "agbero" minded Chelsea fans went wild in the streets of Lagos celebrating.

Three are confirmed dead already and they are all Chelsea fans. One died in Abule Egba after he was hit by a vehicle and the other died while drinking in Orisumibare area of Lagos

Really, why kill yourselves over any team?

Source:
http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,101492.msg2866419.html#msg2866419

(1) (Reply)

Van Persie To Sign For Man U Tonite / Ballack Pleads Poverty Over Speeding Fine / Your Best Eleven Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.