Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Smart Ways To Reduce Extended Family Financial Dependence - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Smart Ways To Reduce Extended Family Financial Dependence (2767 Views)

Smart Ways To Earn / Ten Smart Ways To Plan Your Retirement. / 6 Smart Ways For A Business To Save Costs And Increase Its Cash Flow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Ways To Reduce Extended Family Financial Dependence by mygsmnairacom(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2012
If you are anything like me, then you would appreciate the fact that in Nigeria (perhaps Africa), having a job almost naturally means a lot of extended family members are going to be dependent on you for a lot of their needs - from the basic needs (food, shelther, clothing), to the not so basic.
Rather than give them fish all the time, a great way to assist many, and build character, is to teach them how to fish. For example, if I need to give my in-law, money for recharge card all the time, why not give him the same amount of money in such a way that he still receives the recharge card he needs, and at the same time, gets paid a retainership for buying recharge from that source. This way, he becomes self-reliant within a short period of time.

http://mygsmnaira.com/page.php?id=11
Re: Smart Ways To Reduce Extended Family Financial Dependence by Novice1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2012
Yahoo, Ponzi and Nospetco combined.
Re: Smart Ways To Reduce Extended Family Financial Dependence by mygsmnairacom(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2012
mygsmnaira.com:
If you are anything like me, then you would appreciate the fact that in Nigeria (perhaps Africa), having a job almost naturally means a lot of extended family members are going to be dependent on you for a lot of their needs - from the basic needs (food, shelther, clothing), to the not so basic.
Rather than give them fish all the time, a great way to assist many, and build character, is to teach them how to fish. For example, if I need to give my in-law, money for recharge card all the time, why not give him the same amount of money in such a way that he still receives the recharge card he needs, and at the same time, gets paid a retainership for buying recharge from that source. This way, he becomes self-reliant within a short period of time.

Novice, I agree with you that the hidden post is indeed a ponzi scheme. Instead of people looking to make fast money, they should rather, gradually build sustainable wealth.
Read the article above and discover what you can do for yourself online.
Re: Smart Ways To Reduce Extended Family Financial Dependence by Carrlls: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2012
You can't beat that. [img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]
Re: Smart Ways To Reduce Extended Family Financial Dependence by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2012
mygsmnaira.com:

EFCC should go and obtain a court order dat wil nulify d immunity presently being enjoyed by d seating governor of Abia state who was d Chief of staff 2 OUK. Any wrong tin dat u said OUK did screen it wel n u wil see TA Orjis hands in it. If TA Orji is free den OUK is free as wel.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Popcorn Business,who Is Interested? / Installation Of Polycarbonate Roof Such Dampalons,sky Light, And Canopy Entrance / Get Your spectranet 4G Broadband Internet Connections At Promo Prices!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.