Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship (24925 Views)

NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On / Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship Results Out! Urgent Urgent Urgent / Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by kudus007(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2012
Hello everyone sincerely I don't know if the list for the succeSsful candidate are out I mean the we that wrote recently and if its out I think they are not fare enough and the test is not transparent enough cos they should av stated their requirement and also the require score target. Honestly I wrote mine since May and haven't heard frm them. Well its all Good. Goodluck to the new applicant.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by princewinty: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2012
Hi Goddy! Am also a shortlisted candidiate in d dragnet scholarship test. Plz can u email me d 1st 40 questions! Thanks Goddy! (princewinty@ymail.com)
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by kudus007(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2012
I sent it to U.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by stephanieu0: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2012
Goddys: Part 2(1-20) wil test your ability to intuitively solve spatial and arithemetic problems.E.g(1,5,?,125,15625.find the missing digit).It is not as easy as you see it but God will help.The time alloted for this session is 20 mins.A msg wil be sent to you three days before the test on what to come along with.Let's help each other here.I am compiling some of the professional I.Q test administered by different organisations(including online),i will turn it to a soft copy.I wil send it starting on tuesday to anybody that wishes to have it by paying the amount of one thousand five hundred.I will send 40 questions free of charge,if you need the rest,you send 1500 mtn card to me,or you pay it to my acct.
pls am interested! My number is 07036367254. Email is ogualiliuju@yahoo.com. I will send d 1500 ones I c d questions.ipromise.tank you
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by schoolboi: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2012
Am also shortlisted by dragnet,pls can you send d 40 question to my mail.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
My email is ga2so2009@yahoo.com, i'd luv to have a copy
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by favournjoku: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2012
Kudus abeg I was sent d link 2 confirm my being chosen 4d test,buh it mysteriously disappeared frm my fone,pls I'd like u 2send me d link 4d confirmation of being chosen.tanx n God bless..pls help a broda out.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by favournjoku: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2012
idnoble007: i got d invitation message too inviting me for d test, but i've bin unable to select my center. it kips on telling me Invalid ID or Password
ID pls I'd lyk u 2send me d link 4d confirmation of ones center 4d test..I got mine but it mysteriously disappeared frm my fone..pls I wud need u 2help me out urgently.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by librangyps(f): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
favournjoku: ID pls I'd lyk u 2send me d link 4d confirmation of ones center 4d test..I got mine but it mysteriously disappeared frm my fone..pls I wud need u 2help me out urgently.

Favour goto www.faceoftesting.com
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by schoolboi: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
Did u guys receive an email,cos i only got an sms for invitation
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Ilomara: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
i also need a copy of the questions.....my exam is on saturday 8th....pls help
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Smaxo: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
I was shortlisted. Pls i need d questions 2, here is my email address:smaxinchrist@yahoo.com.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by queensteph22: 2:17am On Sep 08, 2012
Goddys: my dear frnds here,i cnt leave you without telling you what to expect in the test.You are privileged to know this beforehand.Question 1-20(part 1) will test your comprehension skills and verbal reasoning.You must ensure that you dont spend more than 30 sec in a question.You need to read the comprehension at once and answer questions that follow it,dont re-read the comprehension cuz it wil consume ur tym.Part 1 is 20 questions,20 mins.As soon as the 20 mins elapse,the computer wil automaticaly log everyone off.
i need a copy of the questions....send me your contact
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by schoolboi: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2012
Guys hw was it.i just finish writing mine 2day,and it was kul.GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Smaxo: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
Thanks @queensteph 4 d info. Pls would u b so kind 2 send me d questions i.e if u hv any.here is my email:smaxinchrist@yahoo.com.i wil b writen on d 15th
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by toseman(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
@School boy,hw ws d exam..wt question did they ask..pls highlight d house bout d exam..
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by toseman(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
@School boy,hw ws d exam..wt question did they ask..pls highlight bout d exam....school boy drop ur number
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by RJAYY: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
Greetins house...i'l nee help on d test too..sculboy..wt were d questions ..u culd do us a favour..tnx
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by schoolboi: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
It was divided into three parts.the first part was verbal reasoning,consisting of fill in d gap,simlarity or opposite in meaning of a word,and comprehension passage.it was 25 questions for 17minutes.the second part was mathematics,containing questions such as mean,percentage,finding the next number in a series of numbers,differences.the second part has 25question as well for 17 minutes.you need to work very fast in this part cos of time.the question are very easy,it's just the time factor,and you know calculator are not allowed.the third part was set.it has 16 questions for 16 minutes.GOODLUCK 2 U GUYS BUT NOT JONATHAN.

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by RJAYY: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2012
Okay schoolboi..tnx ..wish u gudluck..too..and maybe jonathan..
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Macdondoug: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please good people of nairaland my email is macdondoug@yahoo.com I also need the past questions for nnpceepnl scholarship.God bless you real good
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Macdondoug: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]Please also send me the nnpc past question. My email is Macdondoug@yahoo.com

schoolboi: It was divided into three parts.the first part was verbal reasoning,consisting of fill in d gap,simlarity or opposite in meaning of a word,and comprehension passage.it was 25 questions for 17minutes.the second part was mathematics,containing questions such as mean,percentage,finding the next number in a series of numbers,differences.the second part has 25question as well for 17 minutes.you need to work very fast in this part cos of time.the question are very easy,it's just the time factor,and you know calculator are not allowed.the third part was set.it has 16 questions for 16 minutes.GO
Macdondoug:
Please also send the past questions to me :macdondoug@yahoo.com
Macdondoug: Please also send the past questions to me :macdondoug@yahoo.com
ODLUCK 2 U GUYS BUT NOT JONATHAN.
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Macdondoug: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
PLease let the blessing go round I also need the past question:macdondoug@yahoo.com
queensteph22:
i need a copy of the questions....send me your contact
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Macdondoug: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please also send the past questions to me :macdondoug@yahoo.com
princewinty: Hi Goddy! Am also a shortlisted candidiate in d dragnet scholarship test. Plz can u email me d 1st 40 questions! Thanks Goddy! (princewinty@ymail.com)
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by Macdondoug: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2013
Please. Can you send me a copy of the nnpc scholarship past question:macdondoug@yahoo.com
Ilomara: i also need a copy of the questions.....my exam is on saturday 8th....pls help
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by ibroh22(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
librangyps:

Favour goto www.faceoftesting.com
pls did u hear anything about them till date?,, reimbursement of t.fare and all,did you know anybody that received payment for the scholarship
Am surprised,i didn't hear anything from them till date,the t.fare they promised us was also not sent eventho someone did not win the scholarship
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by librangyps(f): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2017
ibroh22:

pls did u hear anything about them till date?,, reimbursement of t.fare and all,did you know anybody that received payment for the scholarship
Am surprised,i didn't hear anything from them till date,the t.fare they promised us was also not sent eventho someone did not win the scholarship

nothing o
Re: Shortlisted For Nnpc/chevron Jv Scholarship by ibroh22(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2017
librangyps:

nothing o
chai!!! they have successfully scam us,,,,what's now the fate of those that did it after us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi / Stay Away From Campus: Again, UNICAL Suspends Prof Ndifon Over Sexual Assault / What Is The Most Useless Certificate You Have Ever Gotten?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.