Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,411 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: (23981 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / MAMA: You’ Re The Baddest Entertainer, Don Jazzy Tells D’banj, As He Bags .. / You’ Re The Baddest Entertainer, Don Jazzy Tells D’banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by 9jauk: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2012
Ain't doubting the Simon Cowell in you son,u are absolutely brilliant in discovering raw talent moreso,you sing so well,9ja populace will welcome you if u relocate at good time trust me ur scope will be limited in UK,hulla if u chose to draft me on ur PR team.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by omar22(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
I take it that you don't know much about Nigerian music. As such, i won't drag this with you. I guess you forgot when this guy was blazing hot? Who has made a viral song like this out of Nigeria in the past 6 to 7 years?

That was the only song JJC did that was accepted in Nigeria, according DJs and media outlets in Nigeria they pay less attention to Nigerian Singers who live abroad, JJC have released some head scratching singles that I would never play and despite the fact that they are based in UK people like Dbanj, 9ice, P Square or Terry still have bigger market share in UK
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Basildon1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
JJC enjoying his one minute of limelight! D'Banj made one comment about you and you grant an interview. LOL. DEAD GUY!! DonJ will say nothing cos ur cheating him is irrelevant now and he's not on good terms with DBanj.

About 4 remixes of We Are Africans,no one featured from Mo Hits yet you buddies with Don Jazzy. Leave it!

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by rhymz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
Me i no get plenty megabite to burn on streaming the video so I go download the video on www.tubidy.com....in the serch box just write JJC vs Dbanj, the video interview go show...lol
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by yemmyma: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
omar22:

That was the only song JJC did that was accepted in Nigeria, according DJs and media outlets in Nigeria they pay less attention to Nigerian Singers who live abroad, JJC have released some head scratching singles that I would never play and despite the fact that they are based in UK people like Dbanj, 9ice, P Square or Terry still have bigger market share in UK

Well for the DJs that is their own problem to deal with. JJC is back in Nigeria and he is ready to fish from the same pond with others in Nigeria. I am sure he will come good with time.

Basildon1: JJC enjoying his one minute of limelight! D'Banj made one comment about you and you grant an interview. LOL. DEAD GUY!! DonJ will say nothing cos ur cheating him is irrelevant now and he's not on good terms with DBanj.

About 4 remixes of We Are Africans,no one featured from Mo Hits yet you buddies with Don Jazzy. Leave it!

4get that one. you can see from the interview that he is probably a hi fellow of Don Jazzy now and not necessary buddies like they were in the U.K.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by sucre05: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2012
Serious beef talk. All these our celebrities don't know how to comport themselves in public. What a show of shame, Why cant thay just settle their issues in house without crying out like babies on who cheated who. Tired hearing about Dbanj and Mohits abeg, na una be the only record label
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by 9jafreak: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
This JJC just dropped further from his low rating to near oblivion.

What a load of tosh and a betrayal of all forms of decorum and decency.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by gsmgold: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
moderattor: d'banj is da bomb!
Everyone else is in the anti-bomb squad!
lol
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by desperatem(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2012
omar22:

D most sensible comment so far. If truly jjc didn't cheat don baba how come none of the mohit crew feature in one of the remix awoo?
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by mygsmnairacom(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2012
Dbanj really got under JJC's skin. This is some ugly stuff going on..

In the next three months, I'll no longer be giving you cash; instead, I'll teach you how to make some for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by kemmeye: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
d'banj is a seed

why is the guy ranting on and on tho. he's quite annoying
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by 989900: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2012
A little bit of humility could help them all.
"Money makes a man evil"-Tupac.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by suremic(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
This is serious!
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by zobay(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
This guy is just nt serious, what does he want to achieve wif this. I hate this guy now n forever, no vex fellow NL just mi own opinion.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by slimdiggi: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
These celebrities need good publicists...trust yankee...dey 4 don sue ur arse 4 these kain talk
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by ariblaze(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
i dont know much about this accusations. . .but there is one inconsistency in his story
that he wrote all the way the way with don jazzy. . . .that is a flagrant lie

all the way the way ''ariborne'' is a Nigerian Army Moral song(for paratroopers) during jobs,puttes and general punishment
Dbanj went to NMS ,spent 5 years there and as a crab like every other crab sang the song to his heart''s content

so Skills coming to say he and don jazzy wrote that song is sooooooo not true

am not supporting either party, i have a bias to Dbanj because of school affinity though, but support any party in this avoidable fiasco i do not
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by khrisponty(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
BluStreak: Ah! Naija's and hypocrisy. Haba! Why are peeps whining about the MoHits saga whenever it appears on Nairaland? This section for Jeeze sake is called celebrity section. What do u expect to see here? If its Whitney/Bobby saga now or how Emmy Winehouse was doing drugs and alcohol you guys will be interested. Now its our local super stars as long Naija entertainment industry is concerned, you guys are yapping sh!t. Yo'll should go get a life. Mcheeeeeew.

Tell them O! Bt they still go ahead n click on it, jump n pass to d next topic if u don tire.

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by omar22(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
This is what they call AGGRESSIVE MARKETING in the corporate world
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
I don't know why dem put like button and no remember put dislike button..E b lyke say JJC don dey vex , na from somewhere help go come and he no need loud am. But seriously dbanj don dey do Bleep up.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by shoneraz01: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
Guys forget dis jjc idiot someone that i saw at the o2 looking like someone begging for money. Have seen both Dbanj and don jazz on personal basis, Dbanj is so loyal and a pure one boy so if you call your friend boss in public those that mean his your real boss? grin
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
HmmmmM! JJC YOu Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ? angry
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Kakatazz(f): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2012
This is so childish.Much respect to DON JAZZY,cos he will never come out to slander any of his artiste past or present.This dude needs to learn alot from Don baba and most importantly he should grow up.Let me give you an example I helped a dude get a job in my company but the dude who happens to be my colleague and mate way back school is getting all the promotion and guess what?He is now my senior in hierarchy.That was no reason for me to have sour grapes for the poor dude.We are even closer now.You need to learn to be happy for other people's success.Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by cyril83(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2012
Muttex: D banj self...i dnt like the guy...he is too full of himself..
see beef
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by cyril83(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2012
Do u know where I shut di so called skillz up,when he made mention of d'banj being a 419 in london and police was lookin for him all over bla bla bla...I tink di skillz guy is silly for di ulterrances...I tink evrybdy is doin dia best to bring d'banj down which isn't possible..wats dia beef,di brilliant guy went solo in order to move on wit his life,so why di tears...
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by ochukoccna: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2012
onatisi: NAIRALAND IS REALLY GETTING BORING AND UNINTERESTING.MOST OF THE POSTS THAT MAKES FRONT PAGE ARE PURE TRASH AND RUBBISH.I THINK SEUN SHOULD UP HIS ACTS AND GETS IT TOGETHER.WHAT IS THE MEANING THIS POST.IF SEUN WILL NEED HELP THEN HE SHOULD GET A GOOD MODERATOR.OTHER FORUMS ARE COMING UP AND PPL HAVE STARTED COMPLAINIG ABOUT NL HAS BEEN CHILDISH.
Well said
Who pushed up this topic back to be trending
Let Mohits,Dbanj&JJC sort themselves out in private
Trash singers all!
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by ritux: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2012
Who be this one? This JJC boi is a goat. Does anyone know him and his crew?

Nonsense, them must notice me.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by adeniyie(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2012
dadaic: truth be told... this guy was upset with what he read from d'banj, and if he is saying the truth, he said too much, be it police running after him, or him not paying d'banj, all that is rubbish, but on the other hand, for being famous, you all have a price to pay, whether the truth isn't told, mr skills is a very good musician and a very talented producer, and we can see his impact in both lives, and this hurt him so bad, and i am sure when we all are angry, we can say things he also has said, and i can't blame him, in the real sense, i don't see this news leading anywhere, because we are tired of hearing such each time, d'banj, don jazzy, whoever, how ever, common, let us help those who are hungry, not some stupid saying that you bought 2million range rover, or some house your mom bought.

God Bless You
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by coolguy2002: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2012
hehehe
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by deblikings: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2012
The truth is that the so called koko master has announced his obituary and we will watch him go below six feet.
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2012
Interesting spat going on here. Interesting comments too.
In the world folks like JJC operate, 'respect' is everything - the dizzying heights D'Banj has reached accounts for little where the supposedly 'maligned' is concerned.
My advise for these 'cats' is to squash the beef before events assume a life-form, as dredging drama from the distant past would achieve nothing but enmity.

1 Like

Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by mikron(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2012
onatisi: NAIRALAND IS REALLY GETTING BORING AND UNINTERESTING.MOST OF THE POSTS THAT MAKES THE FRONT PAGE ARE PURE TRASH AND RUBBISH.I THINK SEUN SHOULD UP HIS ACTS AND GETS HIS ACTS TOGETHER.WHAT IS THE MEANING THIS POST.IF SEUN WILL NEED HELP THEN HE SHOULD GET A GOOD MODERATOR.OTHER FORUMS ARE COMING UP AND PPL HAVE STARTED COMPLAINIG ABOUT NL HAS BEEN CHILDISH.
so what is your point?
Re: JJC Tells D’banj – You Are A Bad Seed - VIDEO: by mikron(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2012
Muttex: D banj self...i dnt like the guy...he is too full of himself..
same here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji With Stephanie Linus And Son, Maxwell At His 1st Birthday / Baddohssneh (olamide)finally On Snapchat __ See Username / Toke Makinwa Comments On Maje Ayida's Baby Mama's Son's Photo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.