Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Forcados Needed Urgently (560,000mt Per Month) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Forcados Needed Urgently (560,000mt Per Month) (1447 Views)

2,000mt And 5,000mt Needed Asap / 100,000mt A.g.o. Available. We Will Issue Marine Atb To Your Buyer / Ago Straight From The Refinery @usd 560 Mt(n72) Without Shipping Cost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forcados Needed Urgently (560,000mt Per Month) by Evolve76: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2012
Hello all!

My buyer need a 12 months CIF FORCADOS OF 560.000MT per to China.

The buyer have a dual language standard SPA from which I copied and pasted the procedure below:

[b]Buyer's bank will issue RWA through SWIFT 999 within 3-5 days after the signing of the contract and send the hard copy to the seller and of buyer’s mandate.
在签订合同正本后3-5个工作日内,买方银行通过SWIFT MT999发出RWA并把报文发给卖方。

7.2.1 Within 10 days after the buyer's issuing MT999,the seller or the third party designated by seller will issue 2% tentatively non-operative Performance Bond(PB) for the value of 560,000/MT to buyer’s bank and copy the representative of buyer’s mandate
买方开出MT999 后10天内,卖方或卖方指定的第三方开出14万吨货物价值2%的暂不生效的履约保函至买方银行.

7.2.2 Within 10 working days upon receipt of the 2% PB issued by seller or the third party designated by seller, buyer shall issue irrevocable DLC to active 2% PB.
收到卖方或卖方指定的第三方2%履约保函后的10个工作日内买方开出不可撤销的DLC,激活2%的履约保函。

7.2.3 Within 10 days after issuing the DLC by the buyer, the Seller shall provide the buyer's bank with certified, officially full copy of Proof of Product (including Voyage Charter Party) for buyer's verification. Within three (3) banking days of receipt and verification of the Proof of Product, Buyer will send Seller notification of verification and acceptance of Proof of Product.
买方开出DLC后10天内,卖方应向买方银行提供经认证过的全套产品证明(POP),包括租船合同,供买方查证。在收到及认可了POP文件的3个银行日以内,买方将发送给卖方已接受了POP的通知。

7.2.4 Within 15 days after the buyer issues DLC, the Seller shall commence to shipment, and within 35 days the goods shall arrive at China port designated by the Buyer. Within 5 days after the shipments left the loading port, the Seller shall provide the Buyer: Shipping Order (ticket), shipping bill of lading (copy), SGS to buyer's bank, and Email the copy of Shipping Order(ticket), shipping bill of lading(copy), SGS and Proforma Invoice to the buyer
买方开出DLC后的15天内卖方开始装运货物,至35天内到达买方指定的中国港口。货物离开装载港后的5天内卖方须向买方发出:装船单、海运提单(副本)、SGS到买方开证银行。并将装船单(副本)、海运提单(副本)、SGS及形式发票发送电子邮件(Email)给买方。

7.2.5 Upon every shipment of product arriving at the destination port every month, after the product passed CIQ inspection of 5days, buyer’s bank shall make the payment according to the total value of each shipment within 5 banking days.
每船货物到达目的港,经CIQ 5天检验合格后,买方开证银行在5个银行工作日内按每船数量结算总额付款。

7.3 The procedures from the second shipment will be executed as follow:
从第二船货物起按照下列程序执行:

7.3.1 Seller will issue 2% tentatively non-operative Performance Bond to buyer’s bank and copy the buyer’s mandate.
卖方向买方银行开出2%的暂不生效的履约保函。

7.3.2 Within 10 working days upon receipt of the 2% PB issued by seller or the third party designated by seller,Buyer shall issue DLC by Swift for each shipment to seller to active seller’s PB.
在收到卖方履约保函后的10个工作日内,买方银行通过Swift开出每船货物的DLC至卖方,激活卖方履约保函。

7.3.3 Within10 working days after the buyer issues DLC, the Seller shall commence to shipment, and within 35 days the goods shall arrive at China port designated by the Buyer. Within 5 days after the shipments left the loading port, the Seller shall provide the Buyer: Shipping Order (ticket), shipping bill of lading (copy), SGS to buyer's bank, and Email the copy of Shipping Order (ticket), shipping bill of lading (copy), SGS and Proforma Invoice to the buyer.
买方开出 DLC后的10个工作日内卖方开始装运货物,至35天内到达买方指定的中国港口。货物离开装载港后5天内卖方须向买方发出:装船单、海运提单(副本)、SGS到买方开证银行。并将装船单(副本)、海运提单(副本)、SGS和形式发票发送电子邮件(Email)给买方。

7.3.5 In case that CIQ at discharging port could not issue inspection report for each shipment within 7 working days, the buyer shall accept SGS report(in accordance with the report in Appendix No.1 hereafter in this contract) instead of CIQ report as his final payment basis.
如果在目的卸货港CIQ未能在7个工作日内签发每船货物的检验结果,则买方按照装货港SGS的检验(符合合同附件1标准的报告)结果代替CIQ结果作为付款依据。

7.4 The buyer and seller agree that the delivery from the 3rd to the 12th shipment shall be accordance with the delivery of the 2nd shipment. It should be confirmed that one shipment arrives at discharging port every month.
买卖双方一致同意第3船至第12船发货方式以第2船的方式进行。确保每月具有一船货物到达目的卸货港口。[/b]

If you have serious seller that can work with the above procedure, contact us.

Regards,
Olaniyi Johnson
evolve76limited@gmail.com
Re: Forcados Needed Urgently (560,000mt Per Month) by wysenas(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
Forward d procedure to shaibonline@yahoo.com
Re: Forcados Needed Urgently (560,000mt Per Month) by jhayluz: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
my brother, we can work togeda on this, just forward ur procedure to jhado4real@gmail.com and call 08184783892 so we can get started. regards...
Re: Forcados Needed Urgently (560,000mt Per Month) by wysenas(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2012
@Evolve76,u said u have a buyer and i ask u 2 4ward d procedure 2 me instead u sent me an SPA.do u have a buyer or seller?
Re: Forcados Needed Urgently (560,000mt Per Month) by Evolve76: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
@wysenas, I have pasted the full procedure here from the start of my advert and l expected you to see and go through before you send your request for procedure.

I took step further to give you the full SPA for your seller to go through.

I dont believe l have committed any crime in this regards.

Please, let me know the actual procedure you are talking that is not in the SPA sent to you?

Thanks you.
Re: Forcados Needed Urgently (560,000mt Per Month) by wysenas(m): 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
@Evolve,its d subject matter that cause d misundstanding.we are working on yur procedures,u will get an update soon.thx

(1) (Reply)

Our AGO, DPK Trucking Services Now In Lagos / Limestone Supplier Is Urgently Needed Now. / High Quallity L-lysine 98.5% And Dl-methionine 99% On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.