Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Philosophy of Education Questions and Answers - Is Philosophy A Science? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Philosophy of Education Questions and Answers - Is Philosophy A Science? (1612 Views)

Can A Science Student Study Arts Courses? / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship / Philosophy Of Education Questions And Answers - Test And Exam Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philosophy of Education Questions and Answers - Is Philosophy A Science? by sophilosopher: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2012
Is Philosophy a Science?

This is a question that many people ask and are still debating on for many years. For that reason I included it as a question in my book, Philosophy of Education Questions and Answers Volume 1 ------> http://amzn.to/IVeIBm

Philosophy of Education Questions and Answers is considered one of the most effective tools needed to prepare for your Philosophy of Education tests and Exams. The book has over 150 questions in 5 important chapters including one that focuses on Philosophy of Nigerian Education

Order your copies now - Kindle ebook or paperback versions

This topic is also analyzed at my website ----> http://www.philosophyofeducationquestionsandanswers.com/is-philosophy-a-science/

Feel free to reply or comment either on this post or at the website itself.

Re: Philosophy of Education Questions and Answers - Is Philosophy A Science? by cbravo(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Philosophy of Education Questions and Answers - Is Philosophy A Science? by cbravo2: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Philosophy of Education Questions and Answers - Is Philosophy A Science? by cbravo3: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Oronsaye's Led Committee Advice FG To Reintroduce Fees In Federal Universities / Cost Of Getting An LLM In University Of Ibadan / I Need FEES For Private Secondary School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.