Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Reincarnation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reincarnation (1281 Views)

VIDEO footage of hard life in COVENANT UNIVERSITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reincarnation by kellynoah: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
A woman was worried whether or not her dead husband made it to heaven, so she decided to try to contact his spirit by having a seance.
Sure enough, after the usual mumbo-jumbo of calling to the spirits, her husband's voice was heard answering, "Hello Margaret, this is meeee..."
"Fred," she answered. I just have to know if you're happy there in the afterlife. What's it like there?"
"Ooooooh, it's much more beautiful here than I ever imagined," Fred answered. "The sky is bluer, the air is cleaner, and the pastures are much more lush and green than I ever expected. And the only thing we do, all day long, are eat, havin sex and sleep, eat, havin sex and sleep, over and over."
"Thank God, you made it to heaven," his wife cried.
"Heaven?" he answered. "What heaven? I'm a rabbit in australia." cool cool cool
Re: Reincarnation by kellynoah: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
Customer : My wife
needs a bra but, I don't
know the size.
Sales girl : Touch my
... breas*t and try to
calculate.
Customer : Oh ! I forgot
she needs panties too.. cool cool cool
Re: Reincarnation by desperatem(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hahahaha so funny @no 2 joke, badt sharp guy grin

(1) (Reply)

Lagh But / Wahala Dey! / The Scariest Job Interview Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.