Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here (80889 Views)

OAU Direct Entry Candidates' Forum / Direct Entry Candidates 2013/2014. Let Us Meet Here / Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by yomsemma: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2012
I believe the list will be release before chrismas,best of luck to you all
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by salimah: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2012
Good morning friends pls is there any accounting student in d chatting room
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Torilo(f): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
Please we should all reply as regards the prayer and fasting, if this wednesday is ok by us.this list will be out anytime from now ooooooo
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by daarworld: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
the fasting is commendable, wednesday is ok but time?
My 2go - daarh
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Olami90: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
@torilo baby.Uhmm,nyc step.I dey wit u nd i full ground.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by HumbleServant(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
daarworld: the fasting is commendable, wednesday is ok but time?
My 2go - daarh
Majority they say, wins d vote. Since we now agree to fast and pray dis coming Wednesday, i think d tym should be between 6 to 2 or 6 to 6. Please ur comment is highly needed, cos we all need to break d fasting with one accord, irrespective of ur religion.

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by kemmysunshine: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dat is nice. i will suggest 6 - 3pm for the benefit of everybody. I pray that this joint prayer will favour us all in Jesus name. And our prayer point should be based on 2012/2013 Direct Entry. Pls inform others that are not opportune to view this forum. If this suggestion is accepted just click on "like"

4 Likes

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Torilo(f): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Our father in heaven, we ur offsprings (direct entry
2012/2013) aspirants aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ praying for thou strength as regards the fasting and prayer, we are believing u to answer our prayers, cause u said in ur word that wen two or three aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ gather there u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ in their midst and we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ more than three, please make us smile @ the end, let protocols change for our sake.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by kemmysunshine: 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Torilo: Our father in heaven, we ur offsprings (direct entry
2012/2013) aspirants aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ praying for thou strength as regards the fasting and prayer, we are believing u to answer our prayers, cause u said in ur word that wen two or three aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ gather there u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ in their midst and we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ more than three, please make us smile @ the end, let protocols change for our sake.
AAAMMMEEENNN
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by HumbleServant(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Fasting and prayer on my mind. Enough food tonight.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ONIOLASEHINDE: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2012
I pray God wil answered us. Let also remember to pray 4 d peace of OAU also cos dat's our jerusalem/mecca for der shal b no strike or disorder and God sud give those in authority wisdom to guard and lead us right...let tks him 4 d opportunity 2 b aspirant of dis great citadel of learning,for him to make our expectation come to manifestation.rememba to tel him(GOD) dat he says in his word dat "he exalt his WORD dan his name" and "expectation rightous(we) shal not b cut-short". Remain bless.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Torilo(f): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2012
“I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me? (Jeremiah 32:27) On medications but have to halt it today becos of the fasting and prayer but I know that I will healed as the same time today,Oh God of 9th hour please answer to the prayers of ur children,have mercy upon us in anyway we av sin against u and come short of thy glory. Thank you lord cos I no that our prayers has bin answered
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Torilo(f): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2012
Attention!!!!!!!!!!!! We should all break the fast by 3pm for the benefit of people that can't stay till 6pm. God bless us all IJN Amen
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Harfolabi: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2012
prayer is d best key 4 u and me please let fasting nd pray to almight God so dat can helping us 4 wat we need.Baba we beging 4 ur favour over me and my colleague.pls grand our prayer
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by amusco(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2012
Harfolabi: prayer is d best key 4 u and me please let fasting nd pray to almight God so dat can helping us 4 wat we need.Baba we beging 4 ur favour over me and my colleague.pls grand our prayer
Amen, na desam prayer we pray here ooooo......................
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akinsegun06: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Torilo: Our father in heaven, we ur offsprings (direct entry
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ursa23: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dear God and Jesus, son of God,
We profess our faith publically in you...
Please grant us admission into OAU, Ife... this is our dream...
We know it is done already... for you are the all-powerful...
We see ourselves going there already... walking through those doors...
We thank you...
Forgive us all our trespasses too for all we have for you is love...

Thank you God.

(singing + guitar)...
Ko soro... rara... ko soro...
ko soro f'Eleda mi lati s'oro mi dayo....
Ko soro... ko soro... ko soro!

(Ursa23 going wild with d song now)... See ya!

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akinsegun06: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
May the Almighty God, who is "the Author and the Finisher of our faith" answer our petitions and grant us all our heart desires. I make my Prayer through Jesus Christ our Lord, through Prophet Mohammed S.A.W, through all religions that believe in the 'Oneness' of GOD and through all the channels and believes of our Ancestors. (AMEN)
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by samphem(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
Abba father this is voice of the masses, let the word of our mouth and the meditation of our heart be acceptable in ur sight, because we faith in u that u can alter impossibility to become possibilty,make our voice be heard in heaven and make all of us dat struggle 4 dis admsn have a laughing teeth.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by ONIOLASEHINDE: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
Great Ife! Great Ife!
African most beautiful campus
concious, vigilance, progressive
Aluta against all oppressions
Forward ever, Backward never
For learning and culture
Sport and struggle
Great Ife, I love you
No Another Great Ife in the universe,
Another Great Ife is a counterfeit
Great! Great!! Great!!!

God we have rendered our supplication & Prayer to u oh Lord of hevean and earth let it b anwsered speedily in Jesus/Muhamed name.
God is our dreamth let not it be chartered away,because we are d children of Isreal which av crossed the river to O.A.U.

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by samphem(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
Our father/admsn officer who are in oau with respect ur name was called as u did last year for mass admsn do d same thing this year,grant us this admission cos of our heart is thirsty 4 it.we know order, power and authority is with u to do the list as u like but make us to smile at last cos we know we are favoured from God.amen
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Torilo(f): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
My God u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ powerful, can't believe I cud take the fast to this point,thank u lord cos I no our prayers has bin answered. I just want us all to believe that we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ already in OAU,ile-ife. Eledumare a dupe lowo yin o baba,arugbo ojo ma joba.
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by 2rue(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lord @ d end of everitinz let we av d reason to glorify ur holy name....Thank u heavenly father! It is well
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by habayommy: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
God, we your children really need your help.

[size=15pt]how do we check for our names, when the list is out?[/size]. please i need reply ASAP. thanks

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by HumbleServant(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and supplications(Psalm 116 vs 1).
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by leyeg: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
He is able.wishing u all merry christmas and hapi new year in advance
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by Akinsegun06: 12:44am On Dec 20, 2012
habayommy: God, we your children really need your help.

[size=15pt]how do we check for our names, when the list is out?[/size]. please i need reply ASAP. thanks
3 possible ways, viz:
-Hard copy pasted @ school
-On jamb site using ur registration number
-OAU eportal using ur reg no. Also
But I feel the latter wil be most employed means since its d sch dat will upload our names Nd we also will do all d required registration on d eportal. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by HumbleServant(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
Akinsegun06:
3 possible ways, viz:
But I feel the latter wil be most employed means since its d sch dat will upload our names Nd we also will do all d required registration on d eportal. Tanks
Pls! Help me with d OAU eportal website used for checking result!
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by habayommy: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Akinsegun06:
3 possible ways, viz:
Thanks alot
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by daarworld: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2012
we shall continue to pray till our names are released then we shall position our mouth on the permanent position of shut up concerning the list.
2go - daarh
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by sunnyfexxtech: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2012
I believe God will help us . It will be for our own favour
Re: Oau Direct Entry Candidate 2012 Let Us Meet Here by HumbleServant(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2012
sunnyfexxtech: I believe God will help us . It will be for our own favour

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.