Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? (2819 Views)

Let Me Teach You How I Make Over $500-$700 Online Daily Under 2 To 3 Hours / He Needs A 300k Short Term Loan Repayable In 6 Months With An Agrred Int/collate / 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2012
I didn't make N1m in my first 3 months with the Quick Smart Programme (QSP). Though I must shamefully admit that I didn't implement all the strategies advised. I'd like to know if anybody in the house has implemented all the stragegies and made the promised amount?

This is to show that nothing works unless you make it work. Anyone promising you heaven on earth without lifting a finger is deceiving you. The QSP helps you build a list while earning in the process.
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
neksummi: Nigerians are skeptical when one offers to help them make money online because most
time the people often end up trying to sell them one package or the other.

Want to help 15 newbies start their own QSP internet business without you paying me a dime.
This is what I want to do:
1. Use my money to sign you up.
2. Create a blog for you carrying your business.
3. Send you the manual on how to promote your blog.
4. Answer all your questions 24/7.

Indicate interest here. Then call:

wish you success.
i am interested
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2012
I have sent the details
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2012
Your blog is ready!
www.ehimiyenquicksmart..com

Go through and let me know if there's any mistake in your
particulars. Check your mail for phase 2 of the programme
which teaches you how to promote and make N1million in 2 months.
I've taken the risk for you. I invested my money for you to try
the system.

Wish you the best.
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 01, 2012
Thanks
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2012
You're welcome. Just give me a call if anything is unclear to you.
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2012
I have helped 3 people set up their businesses. 12 more to go.

Emmanuel Audu in Lagos here's what I did for you:

http://therichmanquicksmart..com/
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2012
Owoeye Francis Temitope in Aba yours is ready:

http://fran6debbyquicksmart..com/

If anything is unclear to you, get in touch.
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2012
Anyone still need my help with this?
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by tafiya: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
Please am interested,thanks.
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2012
As we move into the new year, I've devised a plan to help 100 people make their first N1m in six months through this programme.
Please join the discussion on this thread and participate:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

And you can join us here:
http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

See you at the top.
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by Prince4God(m): 12:58am On Jun 11, 2013
My dear friends, this is introducing the Quick Smart Programme designed to help you make at least N1 Million in six months with good team work. The most interesting part is we already have a team that is hitting the target. It takes hard work no doubt but the rewards are just too good.

Meanwhile, I am offering a bonus book valued at N7,500 for the first 30 people that will join me between Monday 10th - Friday, 14th June, 2013. Just include in your text or email "N7,500 valued bonus book" and you have it. Please, Follow the link to see the details.

http://completelyhere..com/2013/06/make-n1-million-in-less-than-less.html

Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by gooddeeds(m): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2013
Hi, is this programme still workable & profitable? can somebody take me through this programme? Thanks waitin & hopin 2 earn some dough onine
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 5:09am On Aug 05, 2013
gooddeeds: Hi, is this programme still workable & profitable? can somebody take me through this programme? Thanks waitin & hopin 2 earn some dough onine
The programme is still workable and profitable. In fact I work on it daily to make it more rewarding for members. Get in touch with me asap and let get you rolling fast. You could start making money from it by tomorrow if u join today. Nothing is impossible. All it's going to cost you to start is N4000. Awaiting your call.

Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gooddeeds, you just called to ask ask if you could create your blog yourself. Answering here for the benefit of others. If you can create your blog yourself, it's going to cost you N2000 to join us. Just pay N1000 each to the appropriate accounts on this blog.

(24th August 2015 - Now N4000 to join the programme as it has been modified to allow earnings at all level)

Notify me once you make the payment so I can send you phase 2.
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by gooddeeds(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
neksummi: Gooddeeds, you just called to ask ask if you could create your blog yourself. Answering here for the benefit of others. If you can create your blog yourself, it's going to cost you N2000 to join us. Just pay N1000 each to the appropriate accounts on this blog.

http://somuchtake..com/2013/05/nigerias-simplest-internet-money-making.html

Notify me once you make the payment so I can send you phase 2.

I have made the payment and has sent you an email. Looking forward for your support
Thanks
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
I've sent the phase 2 and other bonuses to you. Study them and apply them to your business. Send me the link to your blog when u create it. Welcome on board.
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
The Quick Smart Programme has been revamped to allow earnings on 4 levels as opposed to 2 level in the original programme. Come on-board let me help you achieve success with this programme. You can check out my earnings proof:

Awaiting your call call:

Neksummi Matthias
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by alhaji04: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2015
neksummi:
Your blog is ready!
www.ehimiyenquicksmart..com

Go through and let me know if there's any mistake in your
particulars. Check your mail for phase 2 of the programme
which teaches you how to promote and make N1million in 2 months.
I've taken the risk for you. I invested my money for you to try
the system.

Wish you the best.

also interested.
realbrothersfoundation@gmail.com
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by alhaji04: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2015
neksummi:
The Quick Smart Programme has been revamped to allow earnings on 4 levels as opposed to 2 level in the original programme. Come on-board let me help you achieve success with this programme. You can check out my earnings proof:

Awaiting your call call:

Neksummi Matthias

also interested
realbrothersfoundation@gmal.com
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2015
alhaji04:

also interested
realbrothersfoundation@gmal.com

You need not drop your contact here. Visit my blog for details and if you need to talk with me, my phone number is also there.
Re: Quick Smart Programme: Anyone Who Made N1m In 2 To 3 Months With The Programme? by neksummi(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Get to be part of this program for only N1000. This offer is only for today!

www.somuchfree.blospot.com

You can reach me on 08063306838 if you need to talk with me.

(1) (Reply)

1994 Nissan Cabstar Diesel Engine For Sale !!! / Intercom Phone System Installation PBX Suppliers Yeastar Yealink Nigeria / Web Designer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.