Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Unilag Post Graduate Form Is Out - Lets Do It Together - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Post Graduate Form Is Out - Lets Do It Together (2125 Views)

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNILAG POST UTME 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Post Graduate Form Is Out - Lets Do It Together by Don1Dee(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2012
General requirement:
1. A holder of an honour degree of UNILAG or other recognized university.
2. A person who holds other professional qualification(s) approved by senate.
3. Notwithstanding (1) & (2) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process.

Candidates (Nigerians) who have not completed their NYSC assignment or other PG programmes need not apply.

Specific requirement: Masters of Philosophy (M.phil)
Eligible candidates must have obtained appropriate Bachelor's degree at least a GPA of 2.5 on a scale of 5.0 in the grading system in use b/4 1990/991 and at least 3.5 in the grading system after 1990/1991 session.

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Eligible candidates must have obtained appropriate master degree by coursework with a GPA of at least 2.78 in the grading system in use before 1990/1991 or at least 4.0 in the grading system after 1990/1991 session.

Note
Please note that if payment is not made after five (5) days of filling the pre-application form the application form would be deleted
All academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration. Original Certificates/Transcripts with the Referees Confidential Reports ((2 Nos.) to be downloaded from the site) must be presented during registration exercise.
All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates must contact the Department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies.
Deferment is not encouraged.
Part-payment of Tuition/Obligatory Fees is not allowed.

For more, visit www.unilag.edu.ng or spgs.unilag.edu.ng

So, if you've got any question, do post here, plus if you're too busy, I can do your pre-application, form purchase, required passport, application, source past questions and answers (mostly for MBA applicants)and others. Just call 08185787349
Re: Unilag Post Graduate Form Is Out - Lets Do It Together by XNLEO9(m): 4:04am On Apr 28, 2012
PLEASE HOW MUCH IS THE TUITION FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE PG AND IS ANY OTHER FEES DUE BESIDES THE TUITION,IF THERE IS CAN YOU LIST THEM. THANKS YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
Re: Unilag Post Graduate Form Is Out - Lets Do It Together by djbiskit(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2012
Hi

Pls how do I get past questions for Transport Mgt & planning with answers....also advice location of dis dept for MSc.
Re: Unilag Post Graduate Form Is Out - Lets Do It Together by aweebaby(f): 12:43am On May 04, 2012
Pls hw much is the fees for part time,and hw can I get past questions for guidance and counselling.tanx
Re: Unilag Post Graduate Form Is Out - Lets Do It Together by kalan: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
djbiskit: Hi

Pls how do I get past questions for Transport Mgt & planning with answers....also advice location of dis dept for MSc.

Get the past questions
http://careerplusonline.net/unilagpostgraduatepastquestionsanswers

All the best
Re: Unilag Post Graduate Form Is Out - Lets Do It Together by chemashie(m): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
The Unilag PG programme is not as difficult as some of us think. You don‘t need to pay anyone to help you out for admission or exams. I wrote the exam last year without any pastquestn and scored 76%. The exams is all about your undergraduate works except those applying for professional courses. I am now a Teaching Assistant with my dept despite the fact that i graduated from State University.
Re: Unilag Post Graduate Form Is Out - Lets Do It Together by sucezTP(f): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2012
Pls, i need some1 to help me check if radiography or medical lab. Science is available 4 part tym! Den, how much is d form, tuition fees? Hope admission is easy wt unilag!
Re: Unilag Post Graduate Form Is Out - Lets Do It Together by Don1Dee(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
For all those that wrote the exam, the result is out, plz go to http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/admissionList.php and check your name. If admitted proceed with your registration. Best of luck..
Re: Unilag Post Graduate Form Is Out - Lets Do It Together by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 05, 2015
chemashie:
The Unilag PG programme is not as difficult as some of us think. You don‘t need to pay anyone to help you out for admission or exams. I wrote the exam last year without any pastquestn and scored 76%. The exams is all about your undergraduate works except those applying for professional courses. I am now a Teaching Assistant with my dept despite the fact that i graduated from State University.
Please how did you apply for the Graduate teaching assistantship?

(1) (Reply)

2014 Nov/dec Neco Registration!!!! / Why You Need To Study Philosophy In The University / Sad News: Another Mysterious Death In Unical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.