Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) (736 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Top 10 Reasons Behind Chelsea's Disappointing Champions League Exit To Inter / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) by meetmeonline: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
[b]I had a bad Wednesday night and a sober Thursday for our UCL knockout but beginning to believe everything is working out for our good.

You know how we have enjoyed watching our whites do the samba in the last two seasons.

He has stated (in an interview) that if they still want him, he will remain. This is because I believe he wants to prove a point with us.

The players love him, the president believes in him, let’s pray others do and will not show him the door.

You could see passion in him as he knelt in the touchline during the penalty kick, you could see the burning fire in his eyes promising to be back.

Remember, we all know what happens when Baba Special One begins to get too much trophies: he flies away like a sparrow just when you begin to enjoy his whistling.

If you loved the season with Jose Mario Dos Santos Felix Mourinho then you must be strong to give up the European Cup to have him stayed longer.

We do not want our pen-and-paper-calculating-wizard to leave us soon.

Let’s still rejoice a little despite our defeat and pray this works to the end and he stays next season.

Remember we have finally succeeded in ending the long reign of our “B” brothers and pushing them only "B" or second to us and I am sure this will become very clear by next season.

Cry no more and let’s pray things worked out smoothly and he picks good legs in the market (as he is known for) to make this 90% team quality turn 99’.

We can do treble next season by holding to and perfecting the spirit, quality and what we’ve got now.

Or what do you think?

HALA MADRID!!!
[/b]
Re: Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) by oobim(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
I hope he stays,i realy hope.I cried for him and hav avoided listening to any soccer news since wednesday.I still do nt understand why i stil hurt cos of dat loss(am leaving soccer for a while,less i die befor my time).Kaka,Abbeloia,higuain,etc wil hav to go.D special one h to go shopping ds summer.

(1) (Reply)

All We Are Saying, Give Us Arsenal! / Arsenal To Sell Sagna To Inter Milan Management Tells wenger Club Needs Money / Madrid Vs Getafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.