Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Need A Man For Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need A Man For Marriage (6092 Views)

Easy Going Working Class Christian Lady Needs A Man For A Serious Affair. / Need A Man For Best And Intimate Friend In Lagos / I Need A Cute And Loving Man For Marriage. Ping Me 217cd680 Or Call 08059134586 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Man For Marriage by sisilove(f): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
Are u btw 30-35 yrs, 5ft/7in & abov, dark, a graduate, gainfully employed, God fearing, faithful/honest, disciplined, romantic, jovial/adventurous frm south-south (Benin added advantage) or south west and ready to settle down dis year?

THEN, get in touch wit me on sisiebony@gmail.com

Am 27yrs, graduate, low income earner 4now, dark in complexion, Benin by tribe & base in Benin.

Look forward to hearing frm u.
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
Search around your work place, your immediate environment, your church, your street, your home town, your, your.....in the bus, in the cab, at airports, but search not here unless you are still dreaming cos no nice guy would respond to you even if they are lonely and need a lady...just an advice...you may only end up hurting yourself, the earlier you wake up, the better for u.....cheers and good luck!

1 Like

Re: Need A Man For Marriage by Chokolee(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
DailyNews: Search around your work place, your immediate environment, your church, your street, your home town, your, your.....in the bus, in the cab, at airports, but search not here unless you are still dreaming cos no nice guy would respond to you even if they are lonely and need a lady...just an advice...you may only end up hurting yourself, the earlier you wake up, the better for u.....cheers and good luck!
yeah, dats de truth
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by vic4life(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
Dnt listen to them,call or text me.Let's know eachother....0813-2933-553.
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by Lilshaddy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
If you are a sexy,hot and Hot lady that need passionate sex i am here for you.I am good at what i do,i dont have sex to satisfy myself but to satisfy the lady,i'll perform alot of MouthAction and you that u will feel u are in heaven,i will work on ur wet pussy and nipple,locate ur G spot and make u squirt.Am a guy of few words.My no 08099743987,07063436505
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by kittykat1(f): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2012
There are a lot of Nice guys on NLD and they do respond. So poster do not mind bitter ppl and pessimists.

Cyber Space just like ur church, market place, work place, street is occupied by humans not monsters. A lot of people I know have met and married amazing people online so don't be discouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Man For Marriage by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
@kitty, u are giving her a good encouragement, but y cant she search within her environment? did u she poo in those places? or is there any hidden agenda for wanting to meet a husband online alone? y rule out other mediums & just stamp on internet...tell us who and who u knw, not some people or a lot of people, that met here and got married at the end? girls....smh
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
D problem is dat our women look for milk n honey all d time,they neva want young men with good prospect,rather they want already made men....look at her requirement,she nids a perfect man,rich,tall,god fearin...n i wouldnt be surprised if she possesses non of d qualities she is looking forD problem is dat our women look for milk n honey all d time,they neva want young men with good prospect,rather they want already made men....look at her requirement,she nids a perfect man,rich,tall,god fearin...n i wouldnt be surprised if she possesses non of d qualities she is looking forD problem is dat our women look for milk n honey all d time,they neva want young men with good prospect,rather they want already made men....look at her requirement,she nids a perfect man,rich,tall,god fearin...n i wouldnt be surprised if she possesses non of d qualities she is looking for
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by sisilove(f): 10:23am On Apr 28, 2012
kitty kat: There are a lot of Nice guys on NLD and they do respond. So poster do not mind bitter ppl and pessimists.

Cyber Space just like ur church, market place, work place, street is occupied by humans not monsters. A lot of people I know have met and married amazing people online so don't be discouraged.

tnx gurl.

@oda, kip makin noise, dnt hv ur time. U cnt judge me cos u dnt kno me. Der r reasons 4evrytin n u cnt dictate 2me on wer 2gt wat i wnt. Plz get off my bck.

1 Like

Re: Need A Man For Marriage by kittykat1(f): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2012
@ Daily News

Where is it written that u must marry from ur Church, Work place, Market place, Toilet, Bathrom, Farm,etc?

U don't have to poo in those places. I believe in creativity, nothing is written in stone.

Also where was it written that if you find him online that ur are a sinner or does the bible/quroan discourage that? If I remember longdistance relationship wasn't discouraged in d bible. Let's not go scriptural anyway before some ppl get really fanatical.

What I am trying to say is this, a lot of ppl are enlightened enough to know that u can meet ur future spouse anywhere. In our parents time, it was pen-pal. Today its the Internet. I also accept the fact that some ppl have the ir reservations. My advise is if u are against it shut up, shut ur eyes and move on. Don't even open the thread. E-harmony, Match.com, Babelfish, afro-introduction etc are making money cos ppl r meeting there and enetering rewarding relationships. Seun wasn't dumb when he open a Dating and Meet -Up Zone on the Romance section.

Instead of Bashing ppl, think of how to make money with this venture. Internet dating has come to stay and actually makes meeting ppl easier while offering a wider option to choose from.

Daily News ur post about ur dream girl is still on NLD, that u haven't met someone doesn't mean u shd go on a ppl bashing campaign. Even u meet a babe online and she sees how u go abt criticizing ppl, I am sure that she will start having second thots. Cos it means u wld nag and almost drive her if u don't blv in anything she does.

Its kinda creepy and fanatical. And fanatics are scary ppl to deal with.
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by sisilove(f): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2012
vic4life: Dnt listen to them,call or text me.Let's know eachother....0813-2933-553.

gone tru ur previous post, dey r nt encouragin. Wel, am not judging u. Got ur numba, but send me a mail.
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
@kitty, yes I have my dream girl, and I tried exploring the possibility here ignorantly, and wake up from the dream...I also wish fellow guys to learn & stop dreaming...they can meet their dream girl anywhere...not only online cos most females come online to search for dubious intentions which u can agree with me if u are honest. All those sites u mentioned, ask people their experiences, and maybe seun also needs to open a romance testimony section for people who met on NL to share their experiences (bad or good), and maybe for those who got married like u believe, to post their wedding pics....Finally, I never disputed the possibility of meeting a decent partner online, but believe me, it is easier for a girl to meet a decent guy online in NIGERIA than a guy to meet a decent well-to-do girl online. and thts y I had been busy educating fellow NIGERIAN guys on NL and those reading as guests to desist from that dream of meeting a heavenly NIGERIAN girl online, especially on nairaland! making money through social dating= I love that version from u...and honestly, I am one of such lucky folks when it comes to that....u can pr8t msg me to get my own personal blog where I have more than 600;000 foreigners as followers & I had been making good money from it through paid ads & other stuffs. take care & all the best.
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by kittykat1(f): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2012
Everything in life has got risks. Both online and offline. I hvae had my own bad experiences with men but I wouldn't go abt preaching to other women not to date. Rather I would tell them to be careful and let them know my experience. I don't know the kind of ppl u have been meeting but there are great Nigerian ladies who don't give a hoot abt ur money. Some of them have made money while some haven't got anything. I know ladies who still want togrow with their men. So don't go about spreading incomplete info.

I for one don't care if a man is rich or poor but he also must not care that I don't have money. What I believe in is a Resolute man of Vision and Integrity. If a Man has that, then we both can move mountains.

There are bad and good women. Pls don't generalize.

Congrats for ur biz by the way, what's ur website?
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by kay9(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
@kitty kat, kiss kiss Now, if only i was ready to settle down, i woulda... kiss cheesy Sadly, brov's still got to whip the banana skins into line. Plus i'm a lil on the crazy side... wink
-
@OP, no harm in being honest about wanting to settle down. Me knows me not a candidate shaa, so grin Luck, and no forget to invite me for the 'owambe' when e happen!
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by kittykat1(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
Kay9 thanks for d compliment
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by afinic001(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2012
@op, I wish you all d best in ur pursuit of happiness.
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by bernfame(f): 12:10am On Apr 29, 2012
DailyNews: @kitty, yes I have my dream girl, and I tried exploring the possibility here ignorantly, and wake up from the dream...I also wish fellow guys to learn & stop dreaming...they can meet their dream girl anywhere...not only online cos most females come online to search for dubious intentions which u can agree with me if u are honest. All those sites u mentioned, ask people their experiences, and maybe seun also needs to open a romance testimony section for people who met on NL to share their experiences (bad or good), and maybe for those who got married like u believe, to post their wedding pics....Finally, I never disputed the possibility of meeting a decent partner online, but believe me, it is easier for a girl to meet a decent guy online in NIGERIA than a guy to meet a decent well-to-do girl online. and thts y I had been busy educating fellow NIGERIAN guys on NL and those reading as guests to desist from that dream of meeting a heavenly NIGERIAN girl online, especially on nairaland! making money through social dating= I love that version from u...and honestly, I am one of such lucky folks when it comes to that....u can pr8t msg me to get my own personal blog where I have more than 600;000 foreigners as followers & I had been making good money from it through paid ads & other stuffs. take care & all the best.

I'm sure that if you're diligent in your search, you'll discover there are many ''Heavenly'' Nigerian Girls on nairaland...just seek & ye shall find.
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by bernfame(f): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2012
DailyNews: @kitty, yes I have my dream girl, and I tried exploring the possibility here ignorantly, and wake up from the dream...I also wish fellow guys to learn & stop dreaming...they can meet their dream girl anywhere...not only online cos most females come online to search for dubious intentions which u can agree with me if u are honest. All those sites u mentioned, ask people their experiences, and maybe seun also needs to open a romance testimony section for people who met on NL to share their experiences (bad or good), and maybe for those who got married like u believe, to post their wedding pics....Finally, I never disputed the possibility of meeting a decent partner online, but believe me, it is easier for a girl to meet a decent guy online in NIGERIA than a guy to meet a decent well-to-do girl online. and thts y I had been busy educating fellow NIGERIAN guys on NL and those reading as guests to desist from that dream of meeting a heavenly NIGERIAN girl online, especially on nairaland! making money through social dating= I love that version from u...and honestly, I am one of such lucky folks when it comes to that....u can pr8t msg me to get my own personal blog where I have more than 600;000 foreigners as followers & I had been making good money from it through paid ads & other stuffs. take care & all the best.

I'm sure that if you're diligent in your search, you'll discover there are many ''Heavenly'' Nigerian Girls on nairaland...just seek & ye shall find.
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by sisilove(f): 12:45pm On May 05, 2012
stil waitin to get a mail frm a serious minded dude.

1 Like

Re: Need A Man For Marriage by kay9(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2012
sisilove: stil waitin to get a mail frm a serious minded dude.
sad sad cry
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by sisilove(f): 9:57am On May 07, 2012
kay9:
sad sad cry

Re: Need A Man For Marriage by kay9(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2012
sisilove:

I'm sad na.
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by Dyt(f): 6:22pm On May 10, 2012
So no tall, handsm, sexy dude has contacted u?
U must b far frm beautiful I guess
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by kay9(m): 8:52am On May 11, 2012
Dyt: So no tall, handsm, sexy dude has contacted u?
U must b far frm beautiful I guess
Totally unnecessary. What is it, u get your high from hurting people's feeling?
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by Dyt(f): 9:51am On May 11, 2012
kay9: Totally unnecessary. What is it, u get your high from hurting people's feeling?

sounds lyk u bn followin me a long tym now
i ll lyk 2 sting u a bit more
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by kay9(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2012
Dyt:

sounds lyk u bn followin me a long tym now
i ll lyk 2 sting u a bit more
Ehn. tongue
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by Dyt(f): 10:11am On May 11, 2012
kay9: Ehn. tongue

now i know u so lonely
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by kay9(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2012
Dyt:

now i know u so lonely
Ok, u wana be my 'asa-mpokoto' bah?
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by nickjefry: 3:38am On May 12, 2012
here i am u can reach me at ddact2000@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by ZUBY77(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Well, you fit into what a friend of mine is looking for. The only hitch is that the SOuth East is excluded.
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by stpat1(m): 1:50am On Aug 14, 2012
ZUBY77: Well, you fit into what a friend of mine is looking for. The only hitch is that the SOuth East is excluded.

too bad you aint qualified man, lol she no trust igbo guys. Una too dey crafty. pele
Re: Need A Man For Marriage by jojoanobi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Am 35yrs male, single, working and living in Lagos.. no kids yet. but hope to have soon. Am in search of an understanding, caring and independent lady/ woman from any part of the world btw 25 - 45yrs for a date/ relationship.. must be a christian... kindly reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion! Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Any Possibility Of Meeting My Prince Charming Here? / 80%of Nigerian Guys Are Bad / Please Help Am In Love With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.