Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

10 Kilo Sack Of Persil Washing Powder Non Bio For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 10 Kilo Sack Of Persil Washing Powder Non Bio For Sale (1951 Views)

PERSIL 4.25kg (50 Washes) Clearance Sale. / 10 Kilo Sack Of Persil Washing Powder Non Bio / Deterget Washing Powder Saop Plant Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Kilo Sack Of Persil Washing Powder Non Bio For Sale by babamann(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
10 KILO SACK OF PERSIL WASHING POWDER NON BIO

DIRECT FROM THE WAREHOUSE

THE POWDER IS CONCENTRATED CRUSHED TABLETS THAT
HAVE BEEN REJECTED AS SECONDS IN THE FACTORY DUE TO MISS SHAPE AND ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BE SOLD AS PERFECT TABLETS

THESE ARE THEN CRUSHED AT THE FACTORY AND SOLD TO WHOLESALERS

THIS WILL BE GOOD FOR HOTELS, GOVERNMENT HOUSES AND INDUSTRIES, RETAILERS ARE ALSO WELCOME

WE ARE BASED IN THE UK AND SHIPPING CAN BE ARRANGED TO NIGERIA AT BUYERS EXPENSE, YOU CAN INSPECT BEFORE PAYMENT, MY

EMAIL CAN BE SUPPLIED AND QUESTIONS ANSWERED ON REQUEST! TRYIN TO UPLOAD PICS BUT IT SAYS ITS TOO LARGE, THIS IS GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, ONE SACK IS N5500, PALLETS, CONTAINER ORDERS ARE WELCOME, PLS NO TIMEWASTERS, ONLY KEEN PPL, THANKS
Re: 10 Kilo Sack Of Persil Washing Powder Non Bio For Sale by jacksonv6: 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
Hi there, can you please contact me regarding the 10kg Persil washing powder please as I am interested in purchasing.

Could you please advise how many sacks are on a pallett and how much you crage per sack. Are your prices inclusive of VAT and do you charge for delivery?

Do you have any other laundry or cleaning products available?

Thanks

Vicki

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You How I Make Over $500-$700 Online Daily Under 2 To 3 Hours / Get 24hrs Power Supply / 5,000mt And 60,000mt Nnpc Allocation Of Ago{diesel} For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.