Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Entrepreneur Profile Of The Day: Lola Adewole Lawson Of Fashion For Life (FFL) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Entrepreneur Profile Of The Day: Lola Adewole Lawson Of Fashion For Life (FFL) (1472 Views)

80+ Fabulous & Super Stylish Ankara Fashion For 2015 / Harieth Paul & Betty Adewole, Teen Vogue February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur Profile Of The Day: Lola Adewole Lawson Of Fashion For Life (FFL) by amasha(f): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
Spread Media presents our Entrepreneur of the Day Lola Adewole Lawson of Fashion for Life (FFL)

Fashion for life, better known as FFL was created by Lola Adewole in 2006. Lola’s first design was created out of boredom, at a time when she was idly waiting for her post graduate result in the UK. Her love for arts and fashion inspired her to pursue creating a brand, which now encompasses all fashion facets, and embraces fashion as a life style.

PERSONAL DETAILS

Full Names: Lola Adewole Lawson

Schools Attended: NNSS. OJO, University of Bedfordshire

Hobbies: Travelling to exotic destinations
[center]
BUSINESS DETAILS[/center]

Name of Business: Fashion For Life (FFL)

Main Services of Business: Fashion designing and Merchandising

Target Clients: Generally speaking, Men and Women aged 18-45.

However, I have a genuine reluctance to “pigeon-hole” people based on age, etc.

Therefore, the designs reflect an attempt to appeal to different personalities within this age bracket. My business module also allows the scope to develop beyond this specified age range. I have so many different creative ideas in my head, that it is the perfect opportunity to translate these to suit different characters, ages and lifestyles.

The ideal “FFL customer” thrives on new experiences, embraces different cultures & lifestyles and actively seeks exhilarating life experiences/activities.

Music, theatre/The Arts play a big part in their lifestyle and their independent & free-spirited nature is expressed in their clothing.

Location of Business: Lagos, Accra, South Africa

Strengths: My strengths remain in being very creative and determined.

Initial Challenges faced: Getting the right staff, and training them to suit my style, making them understand that they are ambassadors’ of the brand.

Main Inspiration: Taking something ordinary and make it extraordinary, that’s my main inspiration, the art of creating something fabulous sometimes from “nothing”.

Distinctive Qualities from Competitors: I am very original in my designs, my designs are classy, I’m all for the classic look.

Vision of Business in 5-10years: I plan to feature on all major fashion weeks around the world.Steadily increasing the number of established, regular stockists is an important aspect for the future. Current projects include production of a small range of home accessories & artwork, in an attempt to further reflect the associated lifestyle. FFL is not just a designer label, but also a promotion of a lifestyle, a lifestyle that is reflected by the wearer/owner expressing their uniqueness in a confident and inspirational manner.

To continue: http://www.spreadmediang.com/entrepreneur-profile-day-lola-adewole-lawson-fashion-life-ffl/

Re: Entrepreneur Profile Of The Day: Lola Adewole Lawson Of Fashion For Life (FFL) by amasha(f): 2:45pm On May 19, 2012
Just as you’ve read this Profile, someone wants to read about you too.

At Spread Media, we seek to Identify, Celebrate and Expand Entrepreneurs in Nigeria both young and old. In addition to our new Category called Entrepreneurs Interviews, we have included the Entrepreneur Profile of the Day feature to help fulfill this purpose.

To have your Profile listed, please send an email to info@spreadmediang.com. The world is waiting to know who you are and what you do.

Don’t miss any of our Exciting Entrepreneur Profiles

Like our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/spreadmediang

Thanks

Spread Media

(1) (Reply)

Pink Lips / How To Combine Colors Professionally For Your Dressing / Photo: Check Out This Very Stylish Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.