Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Is The Most Awkward Position You Have Ever Found Yourself? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Most Awkward Position You Have Ever Found Yourself? (1142 Views)

Most Awkward Selfie That Ever Exist / Don't Lie, Choose Your Position / Threaders Versus Posters: Who Says The Most Awkward Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Awkward Position You Have Ever Found Yourself? by theboy0808(m): 6:33am On Nov 10, 2007
Y'all I just wanted to know the most compromising position you have ever found yourself sometime in your life

I'll start.

It was when I was in secondary school.
During a Physics practical class I was not with the complete materials so the teacher said I should go and get one. Once out of the lab, I didn't bother I just went straight to my classroom for the mean time. then this girl came into the science class (she was a commercial class student) saw me and started coming unto me strong before I knew what was happening, we were already kissing.
My girlfriend then walked in, I couldn't explain I just stood there dumbfounded, cause about 3 buttons of my shirt were already loose. She didn't talk to me ever again since then!

What's yours
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Position You Have Ever Found Yourself? by almondjoy(f): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2007
Having to choose between 2 men. One with my heart and the other with my head. A very difficult choice.  It eventually worked out "itself"!

Always had guy issues! undecided
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Position You Have Ever Found Yourself? by niuboy: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2007
@almondjoy

Did u go with your head or your heart
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Position You Have Ever Found Yourself? by fatty27: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2007
Head I supposed.
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Position You Have Ever Found Yourself? by newakata(f): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
When i was in college, I had a very good guy friend (STRICTLY PLATONIC). He was dating someone, i was dating someone. We NEVER EVER had a hint of romantic tendencies toward each other, but sometimes he did seem nervous around me for no reason and I assumed maybe he was just having random awkward days. Well one day we were driving along on an hour ride to the mall and we were talking about music and items we wanted to buy when he suddenly  interrupted me and blurted out loudly, "Let's stop the bullshit. You know I wanna screw you so bad I been losing sleep over it!"

I was utterly dazed and confused - like - did he just say what i thought he said? I was not in the LEAST BIT attracted to him, and was always telling my boyfriend that this was the one guy friend I was SURE wasn't trying to toast me.

That hour long drive felt like 4 hrs. I just said, "uh, err, we can't - I don't like you like that - i can't believe you just said that to me." 

Sadly- that marked the end of our close friendship--- because i could never be totally comfortable around him again knowing he had "that" on his mind.

Another time I had a guy friend say something similar (but much more tasteful), followed by "You didn't think i was studying with you because I was really trying to get A's did you?!
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Position You Have Ever Found Yourself? by atilla(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2009
This one happened to me a few days ago, its the most awkward moment i can remember for a while,

i went for a medical test, did all the usual remove shirt, blood pressure, blood test at the end of it while i was getting ready to go the doctor was like "ooh yeah I forgot, let me see your pen-is!!!!" lipsrsealed undecided embarassed

I didnt know wether to laugh at the guys pronounciation or the fact that he said it like normal or just the look on my face. First thing monday morning showing my stuff to a stranger.
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Position You Have Ever Found Yourself? by FGO1(m): 12:17am On Nov 19, 2009
what a temptation
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Position You Have Ever Found Yourself? by iice(f): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2009
None really so bad. . .either my irritation, could-care-less attitude or humour saves me undecided
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Position You Have Ever Found Yourself? by 190: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2009
newakata:

When i was in college, I had a very good guy friend (STRICTLY PLATONIC). He was dating someone, i was dating someone. We NEVER EVER had a hint of romantic tendencies toward each other, but sometimes he did seem nervous around me for no reason and I assumed maybe he was just having random awkward days. Well one day we were driving along on an hour ride to the mall and we were talking about music and items we wanted to buy when he suddenly  interrupted me and blurted out loudly, "Let's stop the bullshit. You know I wanna screw you so bad I been losing sleep over it!"

I was utterly dazed and confused - like - did he just say what i thought he said? I was not in the LEAST BIT attracted to him, and was always telling my boyfriend that this was the one guy friend I was SURE wasn't trying to toast me.

That hour long drive felt like 4 hrs. I just said, "uh, err, we can't - I don't like you like that - i can't believe you just said that to me." 

Sadly- that marked the end of our close friendship--- because i could never be totally comfortable around him again knowing he had "that" on his mind.

Another time I had a guy friend say something similar (but much more tasteful), followed by "You didn't think i was studying with you because I was really trying to get A's did you?!

damn,
i thank God ive never imagined doin that 2 my best female friend
now i know it backfires~

(1) (Reply)

This Is It, The End Of The Road! / University Of Benin Post Ume Date / Ebola:fg Postpones Resumption Of Primary & Secondary Schools To Oct. 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.