Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Is The Problem Of Chic's Even The Mature Ones Do The Same Thing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Problem Of Chic's Even The Mature Ones Do The Same Thing (1235 Views)

Is Uk And London The Same Thing? / Invitation For Interview(its Fake Greenhouse Consulting Is The Same Thing As Lan / Why Do Guys Do Things And Yet Do Not Like Women Doing The Same Thing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem Of Chic's Even The Mature Ones Do The Same Thing by olajide8(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2012
Have you noticed something crazy or better still silly, I was surfing and notice a lot of crazy pictures of chics on the net and what drove me crazy was their pose, what has happened to the frontal pose for a picture and side pose these are all convenient enough but NO! They must pose showing us their backside! nah back side I wan see? or your face! its even more crazy when they pose as if they are getting ready to go to the toilet, to make matters worst they want to pose like moving cats a full picture of you at the beach anywhere is better then a toilet pose in the most expensive studio girls, chics, ladies change you ways and stop showing us the backside that you use to use to sit on a toilet bucket, it smells from even looking at the picture

Re: What Is The Problem Of Chic's Even The Mature Ones Do The Same Thing by Odunnu: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
Mu he he he he.
Re: What Is The Problem Of Chic's Even The Mature Ones Do The Same Thing by brainchild78(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
you see where there is a demand there will always be a supply. these pics are the basis of attracting attention to themselves from guys. But the key question 1 should ask is wut kind of attention are tthese ladies seeking? it is definitely not the positive type.
Re: What Is The Problem Of Chic's Even The Mature Ones Do The Same Thing by olajide8(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2012
brainchild78: you see where there is a demand there will always be a supply. these pics are the basis of attracting attention to themselves from guys. But the key question 1 should ask is wut kind of attention are tthese ladies seeking? it is definitely not the positive type.
I just can't seem to phantom it, screams S** all over, this is just crazy, and not neat S** toilet S**

(1) (Reply)

18 Human Heads Shipped From Rome Held Up At Chicago Airport / Wear My Oga@the Top Shirt And Get Arrested / 4-yr Old Boy Dragged To His Death By Carjackers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.