Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Joke Machine(bin Gbagbo Ft Bunmioguns, Donkollione And Elguapo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Machine(bin Gbagbo Ft Bunmioguns, Donkollione And Elguapo) (940 Views)

Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Machine(bin Gbagbo Ft Bunmioguns, Donkollione And Elguapo) by bingbagbo(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2012
a guy went to withdraw money from the ATM machine.
he slotted in his card, dialled his password and requested 4000 naira.
soon some naira notes popped out of the machine so he tòok them and counted.it was 2000 naira.the receipt popped out and it was 4000 naira.
the guy boiled up and screamed "now listen, whoever ediot that is playing 4-1-ten inside this machine eh' i am counting 5, if u dont give me my balance now eh. . ."
2 mins later one fat rat popped out the ATM n the guy gave him chase
Re: Joke Machine(bin Gbagbo Ft Bunmioguns, Donkollione And Elguapo) by mkmyers45(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2012
Nice grin
Re: Joke Machine(bin Gbagbo Ft Bunmioguns, Donkollione And Elguapo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
bin gbagbo: a guy went to withdraw money from the ATM machine.
he slotted in his card, dialled his password and requested 4000 naira.
soon some naira notes popped out of the machine so he tòok them and counted.it was 2000 naira.the receipt popped out and it was 4000 naira.
the guy boiled up and screamed "now listen, whoever ediot that is playing 4-1-ten inside this machine eh' i am counting 5, if u dont give me my balance now eh. . ."
2 mins later one fat rat popped out the ATM n the guy gave him chase

10/10 grin
Re: Joke Machine(bin Gbagbo Ft Bunmioguns, Donkollione And Elguapo) by bunmioguns(m): 5:16am On Apr 29, 2012
JOKE GRADING : A+

REMARK: You are truly d Joke President
Re: Joke Machine(bin Gbagbo Ft Bunmioguns, Donkollione And Elguapo) by KingSadeeq(m): 6:23am On Apr 29, 2012
Dont get da joke.
Re: Joke Machine(bin Gbagbo Ft Bunmioguns, Donkollione And Elguapo) by Ruqaya(f): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
Funny
Re: Joke Machine(bin Gbagbo Ft Bunmioguns, Donkollione And Elguapo) by BIGVAJINA(f): 5:07am On Aug 11, 2012
grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija Police / Names And Dia Reason: Sowy If Ur Name Was Included! / A True Crime Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.