Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Alex O's New Single For Free Download! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Alex O's New Single For Free Download! (4629 Views)

My New Single For The Season Happy Val / Nigerian Girls - Hot New Single For Release Feb. 14. / Alex-o's New Video "good Old Days" (link) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by Astro2511: 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2007
Hi Everyone!!!

Just wanted to put the word out that Alex O has released a new Single; " The Good Old Days" for FREE Download at the ffg link:

http://www.digiaudiovisuals.com/alex

Its awesome music and do ENJOY!!!
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by ikamefa(f): 2:27am On Nov 12, 2007
I remember as a likkle girl in the late 80s and 90s dancing to his songs, and seriously wanting to marry the dude then grin. so he is coming back? aight cool cheesy

this new song is cool!, he is still looking segzy too ! cheesy
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by youngdigi(m): 2:51am On Nov 12, 2007
song is ok, i'm kind of growing on it
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by debosky(m): 3:23am On Nov 12, 2007
If you aren't at least 20, I don't think you'll know Alex O

The song i remember is

'you're my banana sha na na na' some really corny stuff tongue

But back in the day that was the party jam, with the break-dance/running man moves. grin

@ Ika

so you like men with jerry curls *makes mental note* wink
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by ikamefa(f): 3:31am On Nov 12, 2007
debosky:

If you aren't at least 20, I don't think you'll know Alex O

The song i remember is

'you're my banana sha na na na' some really corny stuff tongue

But back in the day that was the party jam, with the break-dance/running man moves. grin

@ Ika

so you like men with jerry curls *makes mental note*
wink

in my opinion the best song from this guy was one crazy song like that about mosquitoes " grin "

jerry curls? no mind me jare did i know any better then? cheesy

so are you gon get your hair jerry-curled?
" grin ' i don laff tire
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by debosky(m): 3:43am On Nov 12, 2007
song about mosquitoes? can't remember that one, I remember the dance steps more than the songs

if na jerry curl I need to get you, oh yeah! wink
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by youngdigi(m): 5:44am On Nov 12, 2007
funny enough i always thought he was overrated back then, i just heard so much noise about him but didnt even know one of his songs as being memorable, i just remember someone on tv tryna dance and look like MJ smiley, but i aint mad atch ya Alex O, u got ur hustle on then, the new song is pretty nice as well, funny enough,, i'm anticipating his album.
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by debosky(m): 5:45am On Nov 12, 2007
overrated?

dude the guy won platinum awards for selling records. . .and this was back in the 80's he was definitely a star. No doubt.

His dance steps were revolutionary, his music videos were class. Dude was sheer talent.

I wonder why he went underground for so long.
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by youngdigi(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2007
you're right, thats why i said, I personally felt he was overrated, i'm sure he had a lot of fans, but I just felt his music was overrated, he was more like a ladies man/sex symbol type of guy as far as i was concerned, cus u know i don't even see people requesting for some of his old classics like, the mandators, alex zitto, daniel wilson and co, if u get what i mean
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by Astro2511: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2007
People used to say that he was playing music way ahead of his time in the 80's, but at the end of the day with this song, you can see he still has a lot of talent and can't wait for that CD. Think Naija music scene needs to be woken up!
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by imate: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2007
Astro2511:

People used to say that he was playing music way ahead of his time in the 80's, but at the end of the day with this song, you can see he still has a lot of talent and can't wait for that CD. Think Naija music scene needs to be woken up!
I agree with you totally, I heard on good record that he has loaded songs coming up, During Segun Arinze's show Back in the Dayz, Alex O promised that the single is coming out in November and here he is giving it out free, I put off my hats to him keeping his words and making us to enjoy him once more, I can wait for the Album and videos. I will be checking to know when de don Happen. Keep it up Alex O we still remember you. You get Fan here.
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by youngdigi(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2007
lol, i've had this song on repeat all thru at work today, nice song, i love it, i wonder wat the videos gonna be like
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by oyinda3(f): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2009
his name sounds very familiar. like some musician i had a crush on as a young child.
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by dominique(f): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2009
aww oyinda you were prolly too wittle to remember him cheesy tongue wonder if he still has those curls that made girls go gaga
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by oyinda3(f): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2009
i went on the website n saw the pic from when he was younger n it's him. i don't remember the songs but def remember him now.
am a 90s pickin u kno
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by MrCrackles(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

his name sounds very familiar. like some musician i had a crush on as a young child.

shocked
Re: Alex O's New Single For Free Download! by oyinda3(f): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

shocked

na wetin?

Astro2511:

" The Good Old Days" for FREE Download at the ffg link:

i can't find the ffg link sad

(1) (Reply)

Download Psquare Feat J.frankboy Shekini Remix / Download Album: Spillage Village - Spilligion Zip & MP3 / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Artistes AND PRODUCERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.