Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone (11959 Views)

Lenovo Vibe Shot – A Phone Designed To Look Like A Camera / 11 Features To Look Out For When Buying Android Phones / Operation Trow Away Ur Zain Sim Card Ane Look For Ur Mtn Sim Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by Upright750: 8:00pm On May 02, 2012
Yes .. you are very correct .. you cant get it that price in 9ja. i was talking about HungKong price.
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by BlackBaron: 8:10pm On May 02, 2012
coogar:
5k to install a single app on apple products?
damn it - i need to move back to nigeria. ways of making money
there is so vast.
Had the same thought too, I'll be raking money into the bank. . . not sure if true though
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by sanchez4eva: 8:47pm On May 02, 2012
Beware of scam o...when buying a used iphone check τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ battery life and if it drops network...also check if it has bn jailbroken...used Iphone 4 shld go for 65-70k and new iphone 4 80k to 90k...used iphone 3gs 45k to 55k
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by olsmade(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2012
2 things I want to add. A few months ago, I traded my 3gs for a seemingly neat iphone4 n I thot I had gotten a bargain only to get home and find dat d ba3 was utterly useless cudnt last 6hrs on standby - no calls o, n when u hold d fone in ur hand, its like d ba3 meter z doing a countdown to zero ryt in ur very own hand. D home button too was also malfunctioning, u had to press it in a particular way (to one side) to work. Needless to say, I sharply returned it n got anoda one n I've been enjoying it since then.
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by coogar: 11:05pm On May 02, 2012
sun_temi:

That's not totally correct. You can get software unlocked 3Gs 16Gb for 35k . Coogar, this Naija o not Uk.

i wouldn't buy it until i see it myself.
35k? it's probably a stolen fone that wouldn't work in the country where
it's stolen but would work elsewhere.
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by slimderek(m): 2:40am On May 03, 2012
If u need to buy an iphone in Nigeria contact me..
I can tell u what and what to look out for to determine if its original or china clone
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by Suntemi(m): 5:31am On May 03, 2012
coogar:

i wouldn't buy it until i see it myself.
35k? it's probably a stolen fone that wouldn't work in the country where
it's stolen but would work elsewhere.
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by Suntemi(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2012
sofeco:

My lovely iPhone 4 uses gevey sim to be unlocked and I want to upgrade to iOS5, can the gevey sim still work after the upgrading? or what will I need to do before I upgrade it in other to get the gevey sim to unlock it and work.

If you must upgrade to iOS 5, make sure you preserve your baseband while doing so, so that you will not end up with an expensive "iPod Touch 5."

If you do not preserve your baseband and you upgrade to iOS 5, your "lovely" iPhone 4 will not work with Gevey again and you know what that means.
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by Nobody: 8:19am On May 03, 2012
BlackBaron: Lol.

Not sure if true, but someone told me yesterday they charge 5 grand to install a single app on an ios device at computer village. Haven't people heard of cydia, besides an average ios apps cost just $1.70 or #294.

Scam

i dont think its true but in computer village, u see different kind of customers..... right in my front, a guy was approaching a shop and d shop owner told his friends "my maga don dey come". the guy entered and asked for an iphone 4S. the same iphone 4S,locked (dat i was pricing 70 and d guy said 75K last) was sold to d guy at 105K. they gave him a chip of 3k and said dats d way they use iphone in Nigeria. So if dey tell dat kind of person dat he shd pay 5k for one app dat he needs so much, i think he will pay. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by Nobody: 8:32am On May 03, 2012
one more point. 95% OF THE IPHONES ADVERTISED UNDER THIS TOPIC IS SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!! IF U WANT TO BUY AN IPHONE THRU NAIRALAND, GO THRU OTHER THREADS, NOT THIS PARTICULAR ONE. IT HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY SCAMMERS!!!!!!! Infact, if u see my advert here, pls ignore.
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by Nobody: 8:34am On May 03, 2012
kayusfit: If you need iPhone 3GS and 4, i have 3 of each phones respectively. all phones are brand new and very cheap. 3GS 32GB goes for 20k and iPhone 4 64GB is 35k. If you are interested, send money to my account and i will ship your goods via DHL the next day. Don't miss out of this opportunity

can i pay 34K for the iphone 4?. pls send ur account number now. pls i dont want to miss d opportunity
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by bularuz(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2012
Pls does anyone have the magic-sim dual sim card adapter for iphone4
Am really interested. Thanks
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by Suntemi(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2012
Get good deal on new iPhones and iPads www.nairaland.com/820040/unlocked-iphone-4-iphone-4s
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by slimderek(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2012
Thread don turn market
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by Suntemi(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2012
slimderek: If u need to buy an iphone in Nigeria contact me..
I can tell u what and what to look out for to determine if its original or china clone
slimderek: Thread don turn market
slimderek: If u need to buy an iphone in Nigeria contact me..
Re: What To Look For When You Buyused Iphone by chatwitken: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
kayusfit: If you need iPhone 3GS and 4, i have 3 of each phones respectively. all phones are brand new and very cheap. 3GS 32GB goes for 20k and iPhone 4 64GB is 35k. If you are interested, send money to my account and i will ship your goods via DHL the next day. Don't miss out of this opportunity

SCAM

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Download Large Files? / Nigeria Climbs To Third Position In Mobile Malware Attacks In 2018 / Glo Has Slashed Blackberry Service Rates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.