Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nairaland Administrator's Confessional - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Administrator's Confessional (1166 Views)

Nairaland Administrator - I Would Like To Change My Profile Name! / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Administrator's Confessional by Seun(m): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2005
Hello,

I make a lot of decisions while running this forum. Some of these decisions move the forum forward while others do not. Some of them I am sure of while I might have doubts about others. I'm creating this thread as a way of letting people know of those times when I'm not so sure about a decision that affects them.

I think this thread is useful because an entry on this log is the closest some people will get to actually recieving an apology. I "don't negotiate with terrorists" (I don't apologize to troublemakers), but I want to have a way of letting the community know when I feel I might possibly be wrong.

That is the purpose of this thread. You can read, but you can't post!

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Administrator's Confessional by psky: 12:22am On Oct 16, 2013
Pity you did not go on with this.
Re: Nairaland Administrator's Confessional by tpia1: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
the guy kept editing and hiding my comments in the ad section because he doesnt feel comfortable with my pointing out he (his site content) is discouraging major companies from wanting to do business with him.

whatever money he feels he's making now from the negative and tribalistic threads on the site (most of which sound like they were started by deranged people), would pale in comparison to what he could make if he saw the need to give his forum a more civilized appearance.

yes, go on and hide this post as well, i think we all know your character by now.

hating (truth) correction and loving falsehood, etc etc. We know the drill, you're not alone in such, una plenty for here.
Re: Nairaland Administrator's Confessional by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Is this the thread where NLers come out and confess their sins?
Well, if that is the case, here are my own confessions:

1. I wäñkêd in public yesterday.

2. Each time I go to church, I always imagine the size of the ßöößs of all the female members I come across that day.

3. I robbed Debenams!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Administrator's Confessional by tpia1: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
Austeenx: Is this the thread where NLers come out and confess their sins?!

no, its not.

there's another thread for that, use the search function.
Re: Nairaland Administrator's Confessional by psky: 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
tpia1:

no, its not.

there's another thread for that, use the search function.

Lol! He's joking.

(1) (Reply)

Sassykes - Looking To Connect With Other Nigerians In America / Which Is The Best Phone? / Having Sleepless Nights Starting Or Running A School Successfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.