Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pls Help Me (grizz) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls Help Me (grizz) (1297 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me (grizz) by Tbase2: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
Pls man help When trying to browse on my psp i always get a error message i dont know maybe his my cfw which as of now i use 5.00 m33 should i change it
Re: Pls Help Me (grizz) by Grizz: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
What is the error message? Type it out so i can see.
Re: Pls Help Me (grizz) by Tbase2: 2:35am On May 01, 2012
It something like this 80410410 error message and lately my psp his becoming game selective it picks games it will play and the one,s not to play a freind of mine told me i should upgrade his that necessary and sometimes i get a message that the psp can't connect to the access point i am realy sick of the psp
Re: Pls Help Me (grizz) by Tbase2: 5:58pm On May 01, 2012
How can i download the cfw if my browser doen'st work am at a lost here or am i sopposed to man i am tottaly confuse
Re: Pls Help Me (grizz) by ritchboy(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2012
T'base:
How can i download the cfw if my browser doen'st work am at a lost here or am i sopposed to man i am tottaly confuse

Obviously the CFW should be downloaded with your computer, did you read the walk-through at all?
Re: Pls Help Me (grizz) by Grizz: 7:42am On May 05, 2012
You know what? I dont generally do this, but call me up and i'll give you my address and i can help.

(1) (Reply)

Are The Consoles Sellers On Google Trader Scammers ? Pls Help / PS3 Controllers (pads) And Cds Urgently Needed / sold!!! PS4 With 1controller And 2 Games (2014 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.