Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,709 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? (21419 Views)

Angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Aniston / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty / Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by ciaragirl(f): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2006
ciaralover sad sad sad cheesy ,jen rocks angelina embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2006
gIRL PLEEEZ JENNIFER DOES NOT ROCK!!hER FACE LOOKS LIKE A MAN!!!
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by ToyM28(f): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2006
LMAO. Momsy thinks so, but i think the exact words she used was "That jenifer aniston is a sorry excuse of a woman. Pathetic and irritating. To sum it all up her face looks like a horse"
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by diddy4(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2006
oh come on gurlz, she is aiight. she aint dat bad.
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by ciaragirl(f): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2006
toy shocked shocked shocked sad sad
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by ciaragirl(f): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2006
i like jenni she's cool looking angelina when anyway says come on,she'll say yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i didnt say that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2006
@diddy
Oh yes she is diddy i mean sexy!!!Dont u see her face, she cant even act, see real movies like Girl inturupted and mr and mrs smith than u angelina haters will know real talent!!!
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by ToyM28(f): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2006
diddy dont get me wrong, she aint that bad. She's quite preety. But she's to much of a whiner nd that is the most pathetic thing nd one of the major things dat irrrtates me. If ma husband left me, i might seek attention from ma frnd, cry for more dan two yrs, but i'll certainly not broadcast ma problems for the whole world 2 hear. DATs not a gd character sign. IN FACT ITS BAD.
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by ciaragirl(f): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2006
Ciaralover:

@diddy
Oh yes she is diddy i mean sexy!!!Dont u see her face, she can't even act, see real movies like Girl inturupted and mr and mrs smith than u angelina haters will know real talent!!!

i love mr and mrs smith,it's cool ,that part when they were taking it cool,it's nice grin lipsrsealed
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by eslynera(f): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2006
i think jenny is fine woman cool
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by ciaragirl(f): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2006
yea jenn is cool i like her
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Drusilla(f): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2006
Why is Angelina Jolie being compared to that teenage boy?

grin
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by eslynera(f): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2006
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
atleast she's a teenage boy, i mean boylike face, but she's got a ladylike body type, than Jolie llollie
who has a henlike, menlike body, it has no begining, no end, just men like.
the only thing that makes that menlike woman beautiful is her lips placed on her face, that's all. sory oo tongue
Jenny all d way kiss
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by beyunce(f): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2006
Drusilla:

Why is Angelina Jolie being compared to that teenage boy?

grin

Were u from.
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Drusilla(f): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2006
I am from America.

Jenny has failed as a lead actress. Every movie put out has been a flop. She wouldn't have baby because she did not want to ruin her career, so she is lost one of the finest whitemen in the world, whom everybody loves.

And now her career is ruined anyways.

Angelina Jolie on the other hand is fine, has great career as lead actress, is good person and does great movies.

There is no contest here. Jenny would need the body of an Beyounce to compete with Angelina Jolie because except for friends show, she is big loser, all the way around.
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by beyunce(f): 8:35pm On Jun 08, 2006
Drusilla:

I am from America.

Jenny has failed as a lead actress. Every movie put out has been a flop. She wouldn't have baby because she did not want to ruin her career, so she is lost one of the finest whitemen in the world, whom everybody loves.

And now her career is ruined anyways.

Angelina Jolie on the other hand is fine, has great career as lead actress, is good person and does great movies.

There is no contest here. Jenny would need the body of an Beyounce to compete with Angelina Jolie because except for friends show, she is big loser, all the way around.

Wen u mean big loser u mean, aving enough money to take care of her self, datin a nice guy, aving friends around her dat care. And avin a prestigous career.

And ur are sayin her movies flop. Thats a big lie. a really Big one.
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Drusilla(f): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2006
Here are just a few of the places that you can read about Jennifer Aniston's movies:

http://movies.yahoo.com/mvc/dfrv?mid=1808665834&rvid=7-354619&i=0&nn=1&spl=0&ys=qwuutE2cjpJMMhnGo2_NdQ--
The Break-Up starring real life couples Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn do a very poor effort to entertain in this flop.

http://movies.about.com/od/rumorhasit/a/rumor122205.htm
“Rumor Has It” feels a bit schizophrenic in that it can’t settle on exactly what story it’s trying to tell. For audiences this split-personality issue means the film makes you lose interest in the characters, all of whom become less and less important as the movie drags on. I caught myself thinking about the shopping I needed to get done and whether or not I had to stop and get gas on the way home from the theater.

One does not need to go far to find that every person who has seen any of her movies, wanted to go home during the middle of them.

The one movie that she only COSTARRED in that was a hit? Bruce Almighty.

And nobody even remembers her, they only remember Jim Carrey. The superstar of that movie.
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by mamaput(f): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2006
Hi Drusilla are you a Buffy fan
By the way i just love what you said about jennifer.
I mean just because they are stars dose not mean a man is not allowed to dream.
For years now Bradd had been saying he wanted kids and he found a woman that was ready to give him some, some ready made and now one of his own.
By the way i did not even know jen was in Brucealmighty and i say the film
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Drusilla(f): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2006
mamaput,

Who would remember her next to that outstanding performance of Jim Carrey? She played his girlfriend, which you remember but not her face. Now that is bad.

Don't you think that it is because of Angelina's and Brad's willingness to save the life of somebody else's child that God blessed them with a child of their own right off the bat?

Two good and beautiful people deserve each other.
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2006
O yalll sooo true!!!@ Drusilla and Mamaput
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2006
beyunce:

Wen u mean big loser u mean, aving enough money to take care of her self, datin a nice guy, aving friends around her that care. And avin a prestigous career.

And your are sayin her movies flop. Thats a big lie. a really Big one.
U called urself a Jenny fan and u dont even know anything about her nor her movies!!Derailed, Rumor has it and all her other movies flopped, it was even said on ET aka Entertainment weekly.Jennn cannot compete wit gorgeous Angelina, even a lil baby know that!!Jenn is good for romantic movies and comedy!!Angelina is good fa alll movies including action(mr and mrs smith), romance(Alexander) and drama(Girl Inturupted)
Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta Jones are few that can be compared to Angelina.
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by eveseh(f): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2006
run ooooooooooo everybody,ciaralover is in da house again
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2006
@eve

Why should they run eve girl!!
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by eveseh(f): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2006
becos u dont dey take it from no one who talk $hit about jen
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2006
U mean who Talk shit about angelina cause i hate jenn wit passion!!!
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by eveseh(f): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2006
OOps my bad,i hate that bitc*h

jen go,i think i should run too away
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2006
OOO U hate Angelina!!!
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by eveseh(f): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2006
sorry but i dont like her
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2006
Why Bcuz she takes people man, some girls do that in liberia and down in the U.S!!

Anyway eve are u gonna see the World Cup i hope Brazil wins its comming on tonight at twelve on espn or ABC!!I forgot who is playing!!

I am also waiting to see David Beckham play i forgot what team he is on!!
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by eveseh(f): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2006
Ciaralover:

Why Bcuz she takes people man, some girls do that in liberia and down in the U.S!!

Anyway eve are u going to see the World Cup i hope Brazil wins its comming on tonight at twelve on espn or ABC!!I forgot who is playing!!

I am also waiting to see David Beckham play i forgot what team he is on!!

i dont know if they'll show it on hollands TV?
but i'll check on TV for it
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by Ciaralover(f): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2006
U should cause it gonna be hot anyway where in the world is Holland!!U trying to tell me yall dont have espn and abc in holland!!
Re: Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb? by eveseh(f): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2006
LOL we have it i'll check for it on TV grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Celebrate Their Son As He Turns Two Years Old / We Are Blessed In Africa With Big As$ And Bo@bs- Instgram Lady Share Hot Picture / "Throw SARS Out Of The Window" - Tacha Tells FG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.