Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Cant Inventors And Innovators Supported Or Encouraged - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Cant Inventors And Innovators Supported Or Encouraged (444 Views)

Please Any Info If Skrill Is Supported In Nigeria / Call For Applications: $75,000 USD Search For Africa’s Top Young Innovators / List Of African-american Inventors In The 20th Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant Inventors And Innovators Supported Or Encouraged by deandavid(m): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
i was watching the nta news line today, and i saw different music and dancing programs being sponsored by diffrent multinationals, from star quest, peak milk, maltina dance, gulder ultimate, big brother africa and all others, i have always wondered, why is it always artists, dancers and singers, when are they going to support or sponsor a program for inventors, technology innovators, science genius and other scientific shows. is it that they dnt think, we have genius and inventors or they see it as not interesting?

(1) (Reply)

Health Analyst/nutritionist Are Urgently Needed / High Quality Soyabeans Cake And Oil For Sale (less Fat And Full Fat) / I Need To Know How To Print Recharge Cards Myself! @the Lowest Rate. Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.