Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! (2436 Views)

Check Out Throwback Photo Of Kim, Khloe And Kourtney Kardashian / Thigh-high Slit Now In Trend! Khloe And Kylie Shut Down Red Carpet In High Slit / Khloe And Lamar Kardashian Alleged Mistress Comes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by freshvibezz2: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian have decided to pull the plug on their spin-off show “Khloe & Lamar.” Sources tell TMZ, the show’s second season will be its last … because Lamar wants to focus on reviving his...

http://khloeandlemar.gu.ma/

1 Like

Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by tjskii(f): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
Halleeluujahh,next to go will be keepin up wth d kardashians,iv got my fingers crossed
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2012
Sad! I luv Khoel and Lamar.
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by Freshvibezz1: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2012
tjskii: Halleeluujahh,next to go will be keepin up wth d kardashians,iv got my fingers crossed

lol
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by Callotti: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
Never watched reality TV shows.
Super boring to me.
I hope they are still an item sha o?
They look soooooooooooo damn good together.
Fantastic chemistry. kiss
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by doctokwus: 10:57am On May 01, 2012
Serves him right.Reality shows& sports dnt go together,bc it affects ur training,concentration,scheduling;d only pple dat benefit frm reality shows are film/entertainment/movie people.He was used by Khloe,now she is smiling to d bank& her fame has increased bc dats d only line of work she is involved in,but see him now,he may evn b sacked frm d mavericks,what a disgrace,just bc one fame loving family wt their stupid ladies are ready to do anything to achieve dat fame,evn at d expense of a married man's carrier
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by Nobody: 2:41am On May 02, 2012
tjskii: Halleeluujahh,next to go will be keepin up wth d kardashians,iv got my fingers crossed

grin

Oh Lord, here I am thinking I was doing the fasting alone. Dear Lord, just take them away for good. Imagine these people attending 2012 White House Correspondent dinner, isn't that a shameful ish?
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by Outstrip(f): 3:47am On May 02, 2012
doctokwus: Serves him right.Reality shows& sports dnt go together,bc it affects ur training,concentration,scheduling;d only pple dat benefit frm reality shows are film/entertainment/movie people.He was used by Khloe,now she is smiling to d bank& her fame has increased bc dats d only line of work she is involved in,but see him now,he may evn b sacked frm d mavericks,what a disgrace,just bc one fame loving family wt their stupid ladies are ready to do anything to achieve dat fame,evn at d expense of a married man's carrier

You definitely do not believe yourself. I think you just want to type just so you can read what you are thinking. During the lock out most of those players were shopping for shows just like Lamar has only because he is married to a Kardashian. How many years does the average NBA player play and even more how many of them go broke within the a couple of years of retirement. lamar can count on the dollars to keep rolling in because he is on a reality show that he would not have been in had he not married right. he is no Michael or Kobe. If he is smart he will capitalize on reality tv
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by Nobody: 7:05am On May 02, 2012
Outstrip:

You definitely do not believe yourself. I think you just want to type just so you can read what you are thinking. During the lock out most of those players were shopping for shows just like Lamar has only because he is married to a Kardashian. How many years does the average NBA player play and even more how many of them go broke within the a couple of years of retirement. lamar can count on the dollars to keep rolling in because he is on a reality show that he would not have been in had he not married right. he is no Michael or Kobe. If he is smart he will capitalize on reality tv

What do you mean by "He's not Michael or Kobe" Just curious
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 02, 2012
About Time!
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by Outstrip(f): 4:10pm On May 02, 2012
REALITY101:

What do you mean by "He's not Michael or Kobe" Just curious

He is not as good or charismatic a player. He will never make their kind of money playing ball. He will never get their kind of endorsements
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by Nobody: 8:39am On May 03, 2012
o quite sad.... I ll miss their show... Personally i still preferred it to keepin up wth the kardashians....
Khloe still made sense with er handsome husband....
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by handsomdp: 5:21am On May 04, 2012
Yee see people from naija who don't even have constant lite talking trash.who told you lamar odom is not a very good basketballer.guys don't say something you don't know.if ub watch the khloe and lamar reality show in compare with keeping up with the kardashians u would know that khloe and lamar aren't fake at all.the only reason y lamar is distracted from sports is because of his father and of his heart condition.pls I beg nigerian to stop saying wat they don't know pls. If u don't know don't talk at pls most of u guys don't even watch this program like wise basketball
Re: Khloe And Lamar’s Show Is OVER!! by yogun(f): 11:17pm On May 04, 2012
better for them to save their marriage...

Khloe is the most sane of the Dash girls in my opinion

(1) (Reply)

Happy Wedding Anniversary, AY & MABEL MAKUN / Rita Dominic And Yvonne Nelson Rock N560,000 Handbag / Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Straybullet In Asaba This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.