Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Is Anything Wrong Wit The Black Race - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Anything Wrong Wit The Black Race (1088 Views)

The Truth About The Black Race (the Ham Myth Revealed) / Uduaghan Will Welcome The Eagles Today Wit The Performance Of Ice Prince,....... / I Need Sum One To Linkme Up Wit The Coporate Affairs Division Of Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong Wit The Black Race by frgy1: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2007
Alright, i know this is a very sensitive topic, pls try not to misunderstand me.
its nt that i regard us inferior 2 others but dont you ever think about it? from africa to america, asia to australia.any society dominated by black people is allways a disfunctional one.the most functional of such society is southafrica and this is atributed to d minority white population there.nd the hitches,2 d majority black folks
IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE MELANIN IN OUR SKIN??
Re: Is Anything Wrong Wit The Black Race by lazy(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2007
frgy_:

Alright, i know this is a very sensitive topic, please try not to misunderstand me.
its nt that i regard us inferior 2 others but don't you ever think about it? from africa to america, asia to australia.any society dominated by black people is allways a disfunctional one.the most functional of such society is southafrica and this is atributed to d minority white population there.nd the hitches,to the majority black folks
IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE MELANIN IN OUR SKIN??

I think you already know the answer to that question. There is nothing wrong with the melanin in our skin. I think some "black" people have issues with them but to attribute it to melanin is no different then this whole concept of "Race". In which, the whole idea was that our "black" skin was the mark of inferiority. We need to understand that "Race" doesn't exist and get past this.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Wit The Black Race by frgy1: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2007
well lazy,
it not about the colour. its about d people.u cant say my observations are not right. so look at it from another angle and sugest a solution 2 the problem.turning a blind eye wont help
Re: Is Anything Wrong Wit The Black Race by lazy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2007
frgy_:

well lazy,
it not about the colour. its about d people.u can't say my observations are not right. so look at it from another angle and sugest a solution 2 the problem.turning a blind eye wont help

I agree but I think people think that "black" people should be at some level right now. People have to realize that "Black" people haven't been free for that long of a period of time and from the situation that we existed no more than 100 years ago around the world. We have made leaps and bounds. Change doesn't occur overnight it takes time and hard work. There are going to be ups and downs but you have to maintain that progress is going up. I think "Black" people have done that.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Wit The Black Race by frgy1: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2007
i feel you.
gata be positive.
but in general are we helping ourselves?
Re: Is Anything Wrong Wit The Black Race by Nautillus(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2007
@Topic

Bro, u cant be more right, there's alot wrong with the black race. Everything stops working or rolls backwards once we invade it WHY WHY WHY?
Re: Is Anything Wrong Wit The Black Race by hannydarl(f): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2007
because we dont think for the betterment of our race with the black man it is me me me and me no us.The black man doesnt realy give a damn what will profit the general masses he only worries about what he can gain if the others are dissabled now i am not saying people of other races dont exhibit such traits but at least they stop for once to work for the betterment of the larger society thats why they have electricity 24/7 and dont chop money and build gas turbine for only mouth and paper thats why they have good roads and not chop money pour mud in dry season thats why hey have modern health care facilities and not chop money buy old school use troway from congo in their hospitals and the citizens are mostly honest cos they dont tap electicity for free while the company runs at a loss.Black people have too much I dont care attitude as long as it doesnt affect us directly then the world can end for all we care.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Wit The Black Race by predi(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2007
i guesss yu guys should listen to lateset pastor ashimolowo of KICC preachings, its called I AM ROOTED AND NOT ROOTLESS-WAT SI WRONG WIT D MAN OF COLOR?. twill shed so many lights on the evolution of the black man since the days of the old testament. infact i was stunned by the revelations in dat sermon. over the yrs the black man has been a very progressiv human being from d days of the gr8 persian empire-omo mehn!! black get history o! get the sermon and u'll lernn wat d problem of the colored man is.
Re: Is Anything Wrong Wit The Black Race by lazy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
frgy_:

i feel you.
gata be positive.
but in general are we helping ourselves?

I don't think we are at this time helping ourselves a great deal. I think people are thinking more in terms of me nowadays.

I feel that these types of situations happened in the past as well. It seems like we have to hit rock bottom before we come together and make great strides.

We have to be positive and just make sure that we are about that positive change.

(1) (Reply)

Which Airconditioner Is The Best In Cooling And Ability To Work On Low Voltage ? / What Makes A Bad Moderator? / Nairaland Membership Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.