Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] (2241 Views)

Don't Lie, Choose Your Position / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by Seun(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2005
Hello there,

I'm pleased to invite all Nairaland Users to volunteer to become members of our "Early Posting Squad".  Members of the Early Posting Squad will be expected make deliberate effort to contribute insightful and informative comments to new topics.  This will encourage the other members of the forum to add their own comments.  A new topic is one that has less than 4 replies.

Those choose to join the Early Posting Squad are more likely to be chosen for higher responsibilities like moderation or editing in the future.

To indicate your interest in becoming an "Early Poster", just reply this thread accordingly and start doing the job. Acceptance is automatic.  Once you've replied and I see any insightful and informative post of yours among the first 4 replies to any topic in the main forum, I'll know that you're doing your work as an "Early Poster" and you'll get the appreciation and recognition that you deserve.

I appreciate the tremendous support you've given me each time I've called for volunteers.

Best Regards,
Seun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by angelak(f): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2005
Interested!
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by Seun(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2005
Acepted!

But remember, your "early posts" must be insightful and informative, which means that if you're not an expert on a particular topic you must spend a lot of time doing research on the topic.

Some web resources that will help you in your research:
- Wikipedia, the world's largest web encyclopedia - www.wikipedia.org
- Google, arguably the most accurate search engine - www.google.com
- Google News, for the latest news on the web - news.google.com.
- Yahoo Web Directory, for human-reviewed websites - dir.yahoo.com
- Authority Sites on each topic, which you can find using google.

Hope this helps,
Seun.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by hopy2005(f): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2005
I'm interested
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by CimonJorr(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2005
how do you know which topics just come into the forum?

would they all be under the "chatterbox" section??
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by Seun(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2005
Yes, CimonJorr, new topics are usually placed in the 'Chatterbox' Forum by default (I think I'll rename it and call it 'sandbox') but sometimes a high-quality topic can appear on the home page without having any replies.  So it's best to check both the 'Chatterbox' forum and the Nairaland.com home page.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by bijorium(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2005
I trusT God to help me.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by CimonJorr(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2005
Chatterbox sounds better...
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by Seun(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2005
For those who are you're trying to fill this role, I'd like you to know that the new topics on the home page (especially those with 0 replies) are much more important than topics in the chatterbox. So when you want to do your early posting you should check the home page first.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by hotangel2(f): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2005
It is well. I join!
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by drbigdaddyg(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2005
You've made it clear . Thanks be God
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by tcherokee(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2005
interested
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by makgod(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2005
interested,..Im in.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by joftech(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2005
I would have love to volunteer myself, but i will be to lax in keeping up with new posts. Got so many stuffs on my hands already.

Seun you rock.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by joftech(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2005
If someone can send me a pager that will be alerting me of new post i will jump at the offer. And some dough too.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by Seun(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2005
Just click the 'notify button' at the bottom of this page.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by exago(m): 1:11am On Aug 01, 2005
Seun,

Thanks for bringing us in, I'm still interested.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by WesleyanA(f): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2005
i 'd like to join.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by avocat(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2005
seun,

I have a friend that can help you market your website in Europe or search for sponsors. i do not know whether this is useful to you.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by Rhodalyn(f): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2006
cool
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by edatika(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2006
me too,
like to join
i'm in,
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by twinstaiye(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2006
Count me in Seun, am all for this.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by Nicholas5(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2006
Me too, I'm also in
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by luvchild(f): 3:35am On Jun 17, 2006
Count me in too. grin
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by Seun(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2006
thanks
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by shawna(f): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2006
sign me up too please cheesy
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by owners: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2006
Count me in!
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by utch(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2006
i wanna join die??
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by Remmzy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2006
men, am available!
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by Douzy(m): 1:48am On Aug 11, 2006
Hey! Seun, you better let me in or I'll gatecrash!!!

By the way, you are yet to let me know why I got banned for an hour few hours ago.
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by SuNnChNn(f): 1:55am On Aug 11, 2006
Can i join the queue?
Re: Nairaland Forum Early Posting Squad [volunteer position] by HH(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2006
why not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Offence And Crime? / To Whom It May Concern: nobody Loves Me,even On My Birthday! / Download-benzola "What Ever" Remix Feat Upper X & Osanga Prod By Dr.ritzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.