Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

How Profitable Are Affiliate Programs? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Are Affiliate Programs? (995 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? / Rental Business - How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Are Affiliate Programs? by txxxed(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2007
I want to go into affiliate marketing as i have heard that it hold a lot of earning potential for the hard working affiliate.
I have searched and come to know some affiliate networks like Shareasale,CJ,Amazon, and a host of others.As i don't know much about affiliate marketing,the thought of going into it and making real cash from it really daunts me.
I was wondering if any one here who is into it and is quite successful could tell me which network is the best and how to join them.
I will also like to know how to promote them.i came across the "Super Affiliate Handbook" by Rosalind Gardner,how good is the book and how do i get it?
Please i need honest opinions and help tips,thanks.
Re: How Profitable Are Affiliate Programs? by kokorunna(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
Some affiliate programs are profitable, register with www.doubletrader.com and check out the affiliate programs they have. wink
Re: How Profitable Are Affiliate Programs? by slim49z(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
yup, Affiliate programs 're a damn great way to earn money online. I think Commission junction is worth working with.

But hey, its not easy tongue The Secret to any online biz is Traffic. And its the same with affilliate programs, No traffic,no $$ grin

Anyway Goodluck to you,
Slim wink
Re: How Profitable Are Affiliate Programs? by akanze: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
Right!

One of the ways of making money online is through affiliate programs. That is, selling another persons product.

There are many sites which you can join only to make good money. But personally to me, I recommend Maxbounty.com They are good and reputable, and I also promotes their products. You can check out the site.
Re: How Profitable Are Affiliate Programs? by mkakan(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2011
Affiliate marketing is very profitable but there are a few things you need to do rev it up.

1. Research and start with a good niche.

everything begins with this. if you get it wrong you will fail all the way.The best niches and markets and markets where people are always spending money.
example the four broad ones are wealth,health , hobbies,

2. Build a list

The people that make the most monies with affiliate marketing have a list of people . you can start building a list with a squeeze page and email marketing service like mailchimp.com.

3.Build traffic

without traffic you will make no money.List building is highly recommended because it is like owning your own traffic.
you can use free ways to build traffic or even buy traffic by advertising.The best thing is to buy traffic for list building.

These are just three good tips but you need , you can learn more from www.nairacow.com

hope this helps
Re: How Profitable Are Affiliate Programs? by paulo1234: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2011
If you want the book Supper affiliate by Rose. I can send you the E Version of it at a cost. If you trust me enough.call 08098111345. I will give you my details.
Re: How Profitable Are Affiliate Programs? by dayssolalee(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
Are you looking for a way to reach tens of thousands of websites across Africa? Shoplife Africa Advertising Network is the bridge to your business growth.

Publishers, news website and bloggers can also sign up a publisher account to monetise their websites.

You can check them out on https://shoplife.africa/ads

(1) (Reply)

Can I Fund An Ngo / Is Daar Communication A Good Buy ? / Survey On Customer Relationship In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.