Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! (5160 Views)

Nigerian Girls (hillarious) / Collection Of Nigerian Pidgin Quotes (not Funny) / Nigerian Girls Fighting Over Boyfriend. Na My Own, No Be Your Own! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by KevinII(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2012
90% of Nigerian girls claim they are in a relationship. 90% of Nigerian boys claim they are single. The big question is: who are the girls dating? Eskimos or UFOs. Why not admit you are single so that boys can even look your side. If you keep up that attitude you go tey for market o. Nigerian gals over to you

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by ijebabe: 12:50pm On May 01, 2012
Kevin_II: 90% of Nigerian girls claim they are in a relationship. 90% of Nigerian boys claim they are single. The big question is: who are the girls dating? Eskimos or UFOs. Why not admit you are single so that boys can even look your side. If you keep up that attitude you go tey for market o. Nigerian gals over to you

Sharrraaappp Mumu!
@topic the girls don't want you, get the gist!
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2012
ijebabe:

Sharrraaappp Mumu!
ijejebububebe (f). Sweeeery are you still a virgin?
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by KevinII(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2012
ijebabe:

Sharrraaappp Mumu!
ijejeci,ijejekuje grin grin grin grin grin grin
are you sure it's not a case of insecurity? I think they feel that if they admit they don't have bf their rep will be kinda diminished. That is why most of them on fb write 'it's complicated'. na for their mind sha
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by ijebabe: 12:56pm On May 01, 2012
LesbianBoy:
ijejebububebe (f). Sweeeery are you still a virgin?
I know ur just looking to get my attention. Now move on! grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by ijebabe: 12:59pm On May 01, 2012
Kevin_II:
ijejeci,ijejekuje grin grin grin grin grin grin
are you sure it's not a case of insecurity? I think they feel that if they admit they don't have bf their rep will be kinda diminished. That is why most of them on fb write 'it's complicated'. na for their mind sha
I know I don't fall in that category so I don't owe you any explanations tongue tongue
A man doesn't define who i am and i guess it pisses them off, it takes a unique kinda person not to feel intimidated by that!
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2012
Kevin_II: 90% of Nigerian girls claim they are in a relationship. 90% of Nigerian boys claim they are single. The big question is: who are the girls dating? Eskimos or UFOs. Why not admit you are single so that boys can even look your side. If you keep up that attitude you go tey for market o. Nigerian gals over to you

Word
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by Yorisb: 3:33pm On May 02, 2012

grin grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by Ruqaya(f): 6:14pm On May 02, 2012
An idle man's brain is the devil's workshop.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by cindyrella(f): 8:44pm On May 02, 2012
cry cry cry
chei so this dude is finally going bananas! Oh oh this world is wicked *SMH*
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by KevinII(m): 2:54am On May 12, 2012
cindyrella: cry cry cry
chei so this dude is finally going bananas! Oh oh this world is wicked *SMH*

cindyrella i know you love me and you are all over my 9.2. when i come to naija i will holla you so we can yansh. i hope u stay in lagos
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by Coldfaya(m): 6:04am On May 12, 2012
No mind dem; dey should keep forming hard to get while their mates n younger ones get married every saturday!!
Lol....#no offence meant# grin grin
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by cindyrella(f): 11:22am On May 12, 2012
Kevin_II:

cindyrella i know you love me and you are all over my 9.2. when i come to naija i will holla you so we can yansh. i hope u stay in lagos

^^Mthceeeew only in your dreams..
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by KevinII(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2012
Cold faya: No mind dem; dey should keep forming hard to get while their mates n younger ones get married every saturday!!
Lol....#no offence meant# grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by KevinII(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2012
cindyrella:

^^Mthceeeew only in your dreams..

cindyrella, i know say one day i go bang you you go make us proud
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 12, 2012
well dats because they (nigerian girls) are not dating nigerian boiz, they are dating foreigners! grin grin

so @op, get a life and stop been bitter bout naija babes! tongue
or is it because dat babe wey u dey trip for no gree for you ni?! tongue
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by KevinII(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2012
booqee: well dats because they (nigerian girls) are not dating nigerian boiz, they are dating foreigners! grin grin

so @op, get a life and stop been bitter bout naija babes! tongue
or is it because dat babe wey u dey trip for no gree for you ni?! tongue

story story...tell me moar pls. they are dating foreigners from the moon abi? while they are located in AJ city yeah? eskimos and UFO? I said it b4 grin grin grin
did you mention bitter and babe? i pity you allah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 12, 2012
besides sef, where is the damn joke!
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by KevinII(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2012
booqee: besides sef, where is the damn joke!

no mind jaybee. I posted it in the romance section and he transferred it here. The guy is beefing me cos i was snatching all the babes that used to trip for him. he don hide almost half of my posts for there. @jaybee #godiswatchingyou
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:47am On May 13, 2012
Kevin_II:

no mind jaybee. I posted it in the romance section and he transferred it here. The guy is beefing me cos i was snatching all the babes that used to trip for him. he don hide almost half of my posts for there. @jaybee #godiswatchingyou
oooh kay.....
Re: 90% Of Nigerian Girls!!!!!!! by jbblues24(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if I really can. But then I think to myself, maybe I can't. But if I could, that would be good. Maybe it's all a lie?

(1) (Reply)

Father Teaching Son About Condoms / How Do Women Waiting For The Perfect Man Look Like? / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Can’t Do Without Make Up (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.