Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,467 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Season 3 Of House Md- Out Now? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Season 3 Of House Md- Out Now? (843 Views)

Download Arrow Season 3 Eposode 10 Left behind For Free / Iris Season 3 / MTN Project Fame West Africa: Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Season 3 Of House Md- Out Now? by jbabe(f): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2007
hey im a major fan of House MD.i loooooooove the show especially the lead actor Hugh Laurie.just finished season 2 & im eager 4 more.is season 3 out?any House fans out there please reply.
Re: Season 3 Of House Md- Out Now? by Uche2nna(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2007
Thats ma favorite show.

Dr House is a cracker.

The last episode I saw ended with Foreman resigning, House firing Chase and the lovely Dr Cameron tendering her resignation too. Basically, all the staff on his department shocked What happened next cos I have not got the chance to catch up with the new episodes?
Re: Season 3 Of House Md- Out Now? by iice(f): 1:35am On Nov 12, 2007
OMG!!! one of ma favorite shows!! Love Hugh Laurie kiss kiss kiss Absolutely adore the character House! The awesomest person ever! tongue grin grin Am also not upto date on the episodes sad.  Will have to rectify that soon cheesy
Re: Season 3 Of House Md- Out Now? by dinozzo(m): 2:29am On Nov 12, 2007
I like the main character too. Very intimidating and a complete wacko but a genius at the same time. One of the best characters on tv.

I haven't seen all the episodes so far, enjoying the awesomeness of other shows. Hugh laurie is a superb actor. Was suprised when I found out he is english can't tell with the accent he uses for the House character.
Re: Season 3 Of House Md- Out Now? by iice(f): 3:33am On Nov 12, 2007
Yeah many people think he's american who does english accent. . .when its the other way round.
I just love his craziness grin grin and his realism even though he tends to put it rudely and crudely. . .can't get enough of his character tongue grin
Re: Season 3 Of House Md- Out Now? by Uche2nna(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2007
So he is English shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was thinking American or even Canadian embarassed
Re: Season 3 Of House Md- Out Now? by jbabe(f): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2007
yes he's very english.he lives in England with his family(wife & 3 children) for most of the year & only comes to U.S to record the show.In fact one of his sons went for Harry Potter audition but didnt win cos he was too young.He's been married for about 19years which is unlike most actors.i just hope this new-found fame doesnt get to his head & then he divorces his wife.stranger things have happened.
Re: Season 3 Of House Md- Out Now? by iice(f): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2007
I wouldn't say new found fame. . .he's been an accomplished actor for years now. This series only made 'america' more aware of him. . .have always loved him. But i doubt it will go to his head. . .even when he receives his awards, he's very down to earth

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Know The Best Cameras To Shoot Your Nollywood Movies? / Help! I Need Channels Tv Programme Schedule To Complete A Term Paper / Who's Your Favourite ''friends'' Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.