Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nervous About Taking A Local Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nervous About Taking A Local Flight (697 Views)

Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State / Man Prevents Arik Air From Taking Off In Abuja (Photos) / Local Flight Lagos To Abuja Cheapest And How To Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nervous About Taking A Local Flight by kieryn(f): 8:44am On May 02, 2012
For the first time I'm flying local flight. I will land in Lagos and take a local flight(Arik Air) to fly to PH. I want to know what its like? How far is it to travel by taxi (on Friday afternoon) to catch local flight? I have heard the horror stories once leaving the Murtala to go to a local airline.....the final destination/ point of no return taxi cabs......the traffic jam that will cause you to miss your flight......the high prices of luggage....bribes......etc. Im truly just curious and want to know as much info as possible so I know what to look for.

(1) (Reply)

UK - A Nigerian Council Benefits Adviser Stole £130,000 From The Needy!!! / Uk Visa Advice. / A Notice At La Guardia Airport In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.