Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Rumour Has It That Rihanna Would Be Featuring In The Movie "Fast & Furious" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumour Has It That Rihanna Would Be Featuring In The Movie "Fast & Furious" (1892 Views)

Rumour Has It That Rihanna Is Pregnant! / Oh My Gosh!did Kevin Hart Just Insinuate That Rihanna Is A Dustbin Or Something? / Did You Guys Watched That Rihanna's And Chris Brown's Video? It Is Off Da Hook! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rumour Has It That Rihanna Would Be Featuring In The Movie "Fast & Furious" by Nobody: 9:35am On May 02, 2012
While there are rumours swirling that the 24-year-old entertainer will continue her acting career with a role in the upcoming fast & furious 6, Rihanna confirms this not to be true says"i dont have plans to join the film"her representative tells MTV News "as far as i'm aware this is not true".. She was spotted leaving her hotel wearing a pair of floral print shorts on tuesday (may 1) in new york city.
If you want to see Rihanna up on the big screen, make sure to check out battleship when it hit theaters/markets on may 18.

(1) (Reply)

Underaged Davido In A Strip Club With D'banj, Others / Jay Z Buys Daughter, Blue Ivy Carter A $1 Million Playroom In Barclays / Singer Davido Acquires New Black Mercedes-benz G-class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.