Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! (4065 Views)

Obtain Your M.sc. In France (scholarship Available & Visa Assistance) / Study In Europe At Low Tuition Fees Btw 200 Euro-2500 Euro Per Session / Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! by Engineer11985(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2012
Yes its true! Tuition in french universities are low and affordable. It ranges from $200-$500 per session and you can as well work and study to support yourself there.
I have carefully selected these low tuition universities in france together with their web addresses so you can apply as soon as possibe.
Remember, admission for 2012/2013 session will end july or august this year.
Click the link below to start your application:
http://enomfon85.hubpages.com/hub/educationinfrance
Re: Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 02, 2012
Hey, in ur signature u said for any info about studying abroad, we should click dis link, "www.jonahedu.com" but it appears as a non-existing address. Why?? Pls clarify, cos i need info on studying abroad, masters degree actually. Thanks.
Re: Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! by Engineer11985(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2012
Sorry, the one on my signature is under construction. You may click on the link above to learn about education in france and how to apply or visit, www.scholarshipsandstudyingabroad..com
Re: Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 03, 2012
I'm not clicking dat one cos i don't need it. I can't study in france, cos i can't speak french.
Re: Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! by Engineer11985(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2012
Ok, iam stil working on my site, and am going to post all the info u nd to study anywere in the world. Its going to be one of the best study abroad site in the world. When am done, I will inform you guys. For now, keep reading my hub pages. Thanks
Re: Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! by omamofe: 9:37am On May 04, 2012
I will like to study in france,I would like to study public relations and advertising(msc) i don't speak frnch though, but I'll lyk to learn during my study. I won't mind if you can help. Tnks in anticipation.i
Re: Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! by Engineer11985(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2012
You will have to undergo french language training that will cost roughly $500. If you hope to study at the postgraduate level, then you must apply or send your application directly to the university of your choice in france, click the link below to get a list of universities and their websites:

But if you want to study at undergraduate level, you apply through french consulate office in your country.
Hope this helps...
Re: Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! by caliepher(m): 1:07am On May 06, 2013
Engineer11985: You will have to undergo french language training that will cost roughly $500. If you hope to study at the postgraduate level, then you must apply or send your application directly to the university of your choice in france, click the link below to get a list of universities and their websites:

But if you want to study at undergraduate level, you apply through french consulate office in your country.
Hope this helps...
What is the language of instruction French or English?
Re: Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! by Engineer11985(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
The language of instruction is French for most public Universities in France
Re: Study In France For As Low As $200 Per Session!!!! by vanosky: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Ielts: British Council Vs. Idp In Nigeria / Study In UK 2019 / Uniben 2011/2012 Direct Entry Form Doesn't Require Jamb Result Is On Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.