Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines (4101 Views)

Study Medicine And Engineering In Low Tuition And With English In EU / Study In Philippines / Study In Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by kenlo22: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
study nursing in the Philippines,we all know that Philippines is the place study nursing in the world,3years degree nursing,1 year program for those that have diploma in nursing or transcript from nursing school,4 years medicine program.
for more information contact

kinsmamedical@gmail.com

khes2@yahoo.com

+639213787589
Re: Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by debbyshaw(f): 1:49am On Feb 04, 2013
Give us details na. Abt d fees n admission process
Re: Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by quartz12345: 2:52am On Feb 04, 2013
state the low down for the admission procedures.
Re: Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by kenlo22: 3:57am On Feb 04, 2013
details about admission in Philippines,depend on the course you want to study,for example,medicine you need a degree to study medicine due to they are doing American system of education,but any order course can apply with waec or neco result,fees are range between 2500 to 2700 dollar per year apart from medicine which is 4000 dollar,but those that do not have degree and want to study medicine can do a degree course for 16month,then after getting your degree in any science course then you can study medicine for 3 and half year.
Re: Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by quartz12345: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
Thanks dude. What about course like Microbiology or Nursing? Can they accept Pass in English and others are credits?

Let me know the way to it with this.

Regards,
Re: Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by kenlo22: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
you can check if p is accepted in ministry of education in nigeria,is accepted here.

Regards,[/quote]
Re: Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by marshaldollz: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hey Kenlo,it's me from ur previous posts,sorry I'n gonna ask u alkot of questions now.Pls do u have any connection with Philippines State College Of Aeronautics or any other school offering Chemical Engineering?and how are we gonna send our documents to u and ur commission fee?how much is the cost of living in a year also and does that fee apply to all schools or just a few,thanks alot
Re: Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by kenlo22: 5:06am On Feb 11, 2013
for state colleges that offer Aeronautics or aircraft Maintenance Technology course,i dont have link with them but i can get admission there for you if you want to study the course,for chemical engineering i can get it for you with the schools am working with,to send your document,you can scan it to my mail box,my commission fees is 200dollar,but you will pay for the admission and acceptance latter,also processing of your visa support document and DHL to be post to you will cost 320dollar.
the fee those not apply to all school,cost of living in a year is very cheap.
Re: Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by marshaldollz: 7:35am On Feb 11, 2013
kenlo22: for state colleges that offer Aeronautics or aircraft Maintenance Technology course,i dont have link with them but i can get admission there for you if you want to study the course,for chemical engineering i can get it for you with the schools am working with,to send your document,you can scan it to my mail box,my commission fees is 200dollar,but you will pay for the admission and acceptance latter,also processing of your visa support document and DHL to be post to you will cost 320dollar.
the fee those not apply to all school,cost of living in a year is very cheap.nice,as per the school fee how much should I expect to pay cauze I saw like 800-1500 dollars a year in a site and u said 2500-2700 dollars a year,I just confirmed the cost of living it's really cheap,which mail should we send it to?

nice,as per the school fee how much should I expect to pay cauze I saw like 800-1500 dollars a year in a site and u said 2500-2700 dollars a year,I just confirmed the cost of living it's really cheap,which mail should we send it to?thanks alot
Re: Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by kenlo22: 3:23am On Feb 12, 2013
yes the fees you see is per semester,you are not going to pay me your fees,you pay your self ok,you can send it to, kinsmamedical@gmail.com
Re: Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by kenlo22: 7:11am On Feb 19, 2013
why want to spend your money going to ukraine where will not det quality education

kenlo22: yes the fees you see is per semester,you are not going to pay me your fees,you pay your self ok,you can send it to, kinsmamedical@gmail.com

Re: Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Please i want to study medicine in Philippines, contact me...+2349092868241, +2347035131888

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Get Admission Into S.M.U and A.C.C In Ghana Wit Waec Result / Study in the USA: Masters Degree Admissions Without Stress (MBA, MSIB, MSCIS) / Do You Need Help With These: Dissertation, Assignment, Statement Of Purpose, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.