Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

:) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / :) (1859 Views)

Post Utme Form For B.ed Of Nwafor Orizu Collage Of Education Nsugbe In Affiliation With Unn Is Out(b / Nwafor Orizu College Of Education,nsugbe,anambra State Post Ume2010 Scratch Card / Nwafor Orizu College Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

:) by stainless40: 8:35pm On May 02, 2012
smiley
Re: :) by Ogojohn(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
whatever that is wrong with this institution is gradually killing it. The lecturers in this institution are the worst. Talk of collecting money for absentee students to give them marks while those who sat for the exams are failed. Talk of money for marks. First class has its price. second class etc. It is an institution where anything goes. I pray that the state Governor Mr. Peter Obi shall look into this school and see to it that all these bad eggs are removed. I promise the authority of this institution that if nothing is done about this. I will be forced to name names..

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Calls Off Strike / Finally ASUU Strike Is Called Off!!!! / ASUU To Hold Congresses Monday; Takes Decision Next Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.