Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

The Influx Of Suspicious And Fraudulent Jobs Posts On NL - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Influx Of Suspicious And Fraudulent Jobs Posts On NL (744 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Fraudulent Activities In Osun SUBEB Recruitment / Ndlea Final Tribal And Fraudulent List Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Influx Of Suspicious And Fraudulent Jobs Posts On NL by afinic001(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2012
Its a shame that some fraudsters have chosen the Jobs/Vacancies section to promote their nefarious scamming activities hence defeating the purpose why this section was created.
This section was created for advertisement of genuine/reasonable job vacancies,exchange of ideas for aptitude tests and interviews etc.
However, the activities of some fraudsters have undermined the integrity and importance of this section. I will not mention names,agents and their related posts but I believe that they know themselves.
Their posts have been presented to be genuine but the intention/end-result is to scam people by asking people to pay various fees e.g aptitude tests fees,management fees,processing fees,medical test fees, administration fees etc. Its a common knowledge that GENUINE and RESPONSIBLE companies/organisations WILL NOT and WILL NEVER ask applicants to pay any form of fees before they are employed and I can testify to this fact anywhere. I hereby appeal to these people and their agents to please desist from these ignoble,shameful and infamous acts.
Moderators should please watch out for these people and their posts in order not to jeopardise the credibility that NL has built over the years. Also, decisive and punitive measures should be taken against them.

(1) (Reply)

For Database Administrators / Pls House, Any Successful Candidiate For The Gtbank Test Written 17th July 2012? / Did You Guyz Received A Mail Frm Tripled Business Consultants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.