Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Greet Offer From Dubai - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Greet Offer From Dubai (1088 Views)

Greet Chance - Dubai / Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greet Offer From Dubai by arabianfalcon: 1:06pm On May 03, 2012
Dear, all

my name is hazem, i work at Arabian Falcon Holidays
Our program ( Holiday Ownership )

Give you the right to use one week in a year for the next 50 years

At our 5 star hotel in Dubai Bonnington Hotel.

http://www.bonningtontower.com/

The benefits:

-Use ( you and your family )

-Gift ( make your week as a gift to any person )

-Will ( you have the right to will it to any body )

-Save ( one year you don’t like to travel you can save your week for next year )

-Borrow

-Resale

Exchange:

If you don’t like to use in Dubai

You can exchange through interval international which have the management of 2500 Resorts & Hotels in 85 Countries

The Discounts :

Plus your main membership because we have an offer now you will get interval gold card as a gift with the package.

Interval gold card benefits :

-You will have 12 weeks with special rates starting from $ 300 per week : maximum $2000 per week ( up how many person and season )

-You will receive interval hotel directory which has more than 5400 hotel around the world with discount up to 50%

-Dining and leisure savings in the use

-Car hire savings with HERTZ

-Low-cost Flight Bookings at ( Avro, Comos, Thomson, kiss Flights, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines, British Airways, and Iberia )

-Tickets to Attraction ( like Disney World Orlando

-Golf Discounts

Please feel free to email me on all your concerns / requests, and rest assure that you will get my reply within a maximum of 48 hours.
for more information

hazem@arabianfalcon.com
+971 50 1355 181

(1) (Reply)

For More Info On How To Get A 2 Years Work Permit In Dubai! / Stop Jet Lag With Bio Disc Plus Other Benefits / I Need A Holiday Company For Calabar Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.