Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

[SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide (21884 Views)

Must Have SONY PS4 Accessories Starting At N1,000 Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Buy Cheap Used Games On The New TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery Nationwide / Shop Online @ TOPDOWNDEALS.COM & Pay On Delivery (Nationwide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by enny123s: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Soso games, great guys.. My preferred Professionals come rain, come shine.. God bless u
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by femmywest(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Just ordered a psvita and fifa15 from sosogames and it was delivered right on time...I can say they keep to their words plus they gave me a discount.Jumia or Konga wouldn't have done that.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by iyke3g(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
I bought a ps3 from Rahoof in June and it is still working fine till now.
Nairaland experienced data loss so I decided not to comment on the thread then.
The Ps3 came with 10 games but I could not install all because some were kinda heavy and I went back a couple of days later with an external hard drive to collect the remaining.

From my experience, he is genuine and I got value for my money.........That's my story.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by dennizman(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Don't quite comment much on this section of nairaland but I believe it's fair that I commend this guy and his genuine business tenets. I ordered for several ps4 games and requested for it to be delivered to port Harcourt. And then I made payments to the company account no. The next day I was called by a courier and was handed my games. Plus they all worked.

I find this highly commendable.

Keep it up SOSO games.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by DMayor60: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2014
Billyamin:
A lot of people have been calling/pinging trying to know who we are and whether they are safe buying from us.
Well we are brothers running game business for over 12yrs (Office Addr. Suite 102 LSDPC Ogba shopping Arcade caterpillar b/st Ogba ikeja Lagos.). With this we've known the good and bad side of game and we setup game center for people.

All what we sell are being shipped from America/UK and we do order for the best, most especially for any used games and sometime other devices and we make sure they are all in perfect condition to keep a good relationship between we and our buyers. 

Mode of payment is simple. 
After we both agree on our negotiation, you pay into our account and as soon as we receive alert we send your goods. 
(Payment on delivery Nationwide commence by 2015)

We make receiving of your goods easy, convenient and safe that's why we use hand to hand form of delivery.

You can reach us on 08055120486,08181429655,08052806775,08060569674 or mail billy_berry2020@yahoo.com pin:26580953

Pls. guys we mean NO fraud in any of our post you see or any transaction between us.

To my guys (can't mention all names we've met) Please accept our heartfelt thanks for being one of the most privileged buyers. We appreciate the loyalty you have shown towards us.
Guys like you motivate us to do our best and we'll always remain loyal to you. Thank you!
And to the Admin. of NL Thank you.

NOTE: Pls, you may find trace of open in any brand new things you buy from us, this is done so as to confirm the package before sending to it's location and it's only for people outside Lagos. 

- sometimes, used console are not in their original pack but we package it with another one.

SosoGames You guys are the Very Best thou, Good service, Good Response to customer's, Good quality and Trust worthy set of Business Men, I am a Happy Customer and don't regret shopping with You guys. Thanks for Making 2014 a Good Year! SosoGames all the Way.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by ohdahphae: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hello billyamin I have a ps3 with ofw 4.55 I already have a game bundle of about 20 games inside. But i want to be able to put in games of my choice. Can you guys jailbreak it for me??

1 Like

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by vanchi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
hello, please i need assistance.
i have a playstation 3 fat 60gb on ofw 4.66 which i hope can be hacked. is there any hope
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Billyamin: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
vanchi:
hello, please i need assistance.
i have a playstation 3 fat 60gb on ofw 4.66 which i hope can be hacked. is there any hope

U can bring it to our office then we'll check if it support it or not.
Thanks.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by vanchi(m): 2:21am On Jan 04, 2015
if you tell me the exact details u need I can send them to you... so you can tell if its possible so we can do business. its a first generation ps3
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
vanchi:
if you tell me the exact details u need I can send them to you... so you can tell if its possible so we can do business. its a first generation ps3

just text the serial number to 08022887378 then we will do a follow up.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by vanchi(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
will send with an mtn line
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by stanana(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
I really enjoyed the service nd level of interaction with Sosogames. Very good service with prompt delivery of products order at ur doorstep. They re trustworthy; pls keep it up man
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by donstriker0: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2015
Sir rahoof can i get ur whatsapp number i want to do business with u
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Rahoof2(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
donstriker0:
Sir rahoof can i get ur whatsapp number i want to do business with u
Sir, u can WhatsApp/call 08022887378 At any time.
Thanks.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Billyamin: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Visit www.sosogames.net or call the above numbers to order. Thank You EveryOne........
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Flamezyheart: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2015
For those who really love gaming, i know 4 certain u wud get the best from these guys. Trust me. Thanks Rahoof, frm razags friend.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by thegame(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Please where are these sosoguys Their website is down and they seem unreachable. Or is it only me?
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Billyamin: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2015
thegame:
Please where are these sosoguys Their website is down and they seem unreachable. Or is it only me?

Our number r always reachable and the site is active. Could be Mayb network problem. Pls call or whatsapp these numbers 08022887378 or 08060569674.

Thanks Everyone.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by hamzeto: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Well, what can i say other than i was impressed, just got my hacked ps3 today loaded with 8 impressive games and an extra Cd. These guys rock and they take thier time to make sure yu get a good and working console and they deliver on time. Im impressed and i recommend them for anyone who wants to get gaming accesories. Kudos Sosogames, yu guys rock!!
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by blakie: 8:45pm On May 03, 2015
Got my hacked ps3 dz afternoon loaded with 8games and an extra Cd(darkness). Ordered it from warri,...shipping was fast,.... SOSOGAMES r simply amazing n reliable,.. Kudos 2 u guys.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 23, 2015
coolSoso games seem like the best, let me wait till month end...Need a Ps3 badlyyy
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by alaya2474: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2015
This guys are so good, dey d best......just got my ps3 hacked wit 8games in it..... Wow it impress me like, I wont do game biz wit any other guys Dan dem...... Have been doped so many times by some guyslike 10/15k......bt have got d right ppl now.....tnk u sosogames
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by awoononi(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2015
Nice
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by musocious: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2015
Thank you for dealing up to expectations... I got my PS3 with 15games... Thanks much
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by ASAPHIDAAAAN: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2015
RAHOOF AND BILLYAMIN. AS A MATTER OF FACT THEY ARE REALLY THE BESTEST THERE IS. THEY ARE HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by jdmcjames: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
I just ordered a ps3 250gb (hacked) with 8 games of my choice, itit was sent on Monday and I received it on Tuesday, it was very fast and when I tested the game it was working perfectly and I noted that they were king enough to install 14 games instead of the 8, I was very happy and I am enjoying the game now . thumbs up to SOSO Games.

Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by ASAPHIDAAAAN: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Like i said earlier... SOSOGAMES, RAHOOF AND BILLYAMIN. You guys are really and truly the bestest there is. Order a hacked 320gb slim ps3 with 20 games n to my suprise i got 22games instead and a free game disc. Not only did i gain from my money dey also made me gain from dem for purchasin. Cuz if am to calculate it all atleast a hacked ps3 wit 320gb shld b notin less than 40.000 n from wia i cum from to install a game to ur ps3 u av to pay 3,000 n 5,000 for 2 games nw if am to calculate 5000 tyms 10 dats gonna b 50.000 so all round upto 90,000 bt bcuz of their kindness n good will to their customers they are selling it for 43.000... Anyone that buys from sosogames n doesnt feel tankful or happy has already gone into a beef with me cuz diz guys i would defend dem no matter wat wen it comes to gaming sales. N for does wu tink u cant pay for wat u avnt seen n tink dey are fraudstaz well ryt nw am advicin u. Dont doubt them please cuz the are honest and Gid fearing people. Buy from them and i promise ...you wnt be disappointed. RAAF AND BILLY THANKS ALOT. And i wish u guys success in life and in ur gaming business.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by anichizara: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
Really reliable and very fast delivery......... I received my package within 2 days of order and it was even pay on delivery..... everything looks great and works perfect.
Tnx so much...... 5 star rating
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by tomsongz(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
SOS games rocks, placed an order from kaduna n I got my console delivered with no delays
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by MrMash(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
It was really nice doing business with you guys.... trustworthy and so professional...

Fast delivery despite being out of lagos, provided after sale service .No issue what so ever.

Thanks.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by oyahks(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
I also want to add my words to recognize & commend SOSOGAMES for their professionalism in quality service delivery and after-sales support, @Raroof & @Billyman; weldone! I'm enjoying my console.
Re: [SOSOGAMES] Now Offer Payment On Delivery Nationwide by albertbosun(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
oyahks:
I also want to add my words to recognize & commend SOSOGAMES for their professionalism in quality service delivery and after-sales support, @Raroof & @Billyman; weldone! I'm enjoying my console.
What console did you ordered from them? I'm interested in a Ps vita.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Direct Uk Used Ps3 Slim with 2 controllers / New arrival uk used ps3 with 2 controllers / ✅✅PS4, PS4 slim & PS4 pro 1tb [hacked 9.00 & unhacked] + PS5 Plug✅✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.