Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You (1096 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by Smart04(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2012
Let's see how far we can go
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by Smart04(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2012
For example
Mr Udoh:I want to sleep
Mrs Sola:Sleep early to wake up early.
So the next poster should form his/her own sentence with the last word of the below sentence
What is your favourite Music?
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 24, 2012
Music is to the soul what words are to the mind.
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by micki83(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2012
Mind you, some songs are better left unheard: "itz ova" and "hi"
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by BasseyJ(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2012
Hi isnt that bad, it's only the 5th worst song i ever heard
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by micki83(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2012
"Heard" or "endured",which one? By d way,I'd like to hear ur top 4,someday.
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by BasseyJ(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2012
Someday bro, after scheduling theraphy sessions in advance on your behalf i'll play my top 4 for you, they are that bad
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by micki83(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
"Bad" is a relative term.I might not find d songs too terrible!
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
Terrible things happen everyday
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by fairygeh(f): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
Everyday,i thank my creator for making my life beautiful kiss
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by Emmyk(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Beautiful ones are not yet born because ugly ones refuse to die!
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by fairygeh(f): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
Die?No i shall not die but live
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by opeoluwa2(f): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Live to declare the glory of God.
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by Emmyk(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2012
God has been so good to my family and I this year..
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 02, 2012
year that man landed on the moon
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by opeoluwa2(f): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Moon is close to the sun
Re: Form A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Poster Above You by Smuthx(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sun brings forth daylight

(1) (Reply)

Solve This Maths! Its Incredible And Unbelievable / Can You Guess What Is Wrong With This Sexy Selfie / Ps2 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.