Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

501 Website Secrets - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 501 Website Secrets (663 Views)

Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! / 501 Challenging Logic Reasoning Problems (very Good For Job Aptitude Tests) / Secrets To Passing First Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

501 Website Secrets by stevenosa(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2012
Dear Friends, I believe there are a thousand and one ways to make money online legitimately here in Nigeria, only if you know what to do and the right channel to take. There are so many secrets embedded in all the web pages that you have been browsing through all these years that you have had access to the internet and yet, you have not been able to see the real thing - Making money online in those pages. You will find in this book, (PDF format) 501 Websites Secrets, on how to make money using some of the familiar pages that you have browsed through without knowing how to make real money. This book is for sale. Contact me as soon as you can to get your electronic copy. Knowledge is POWER. Email me with with your request and I inform you on the price. My phone numbers are: 08131226146 [/b]or [b]08055463612. You can also reach me via my email address at: stevenosa737@gmail.com

Re: 501 Website Secrets by spikesC(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2012
You can also join freelancing websites like www.infinitbin.com. It is free, no minimum payout and no clearing period. They even pay into your bank account.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!!vacancy!!!vacancy!!?(in Lagos) / Account/client Offficers Wanted At Intrum Grids Limited / Job Vacancy How Genuine Is It On These Forum??,please An Update!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.