Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Bin And Wife (NJPC) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bin And Wife (NJPC) (846 Views)

The Stranger, The Husband And Wife / Bin Gbagbo Fan Thread / Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bin And Wife (NJPC) by Homar(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2012
Bin woke up from the hospital bed after having the surgery on his brian so his wife was by his side and when he woke up the first time he saw his wife and told her . You are sexy . The wife was so happy that she stood by his side . When bin woke up the second time he saw his wife and told her . You are beautiful . This made his wife more happy so she continued staying by his side . When he woke up the third time he saw his wife and told her . You look good . The wife now angry asks him what happened to sexy and Beautiful . Then bin replied THE DRUGS ARE WEARING OFF bin woke up an extra month .
Re: Bin And Wife (NJPC) by Ruqaya(f): 12:20pm On May 04, 2012
Hehehe
Re: Bin And Wife (NJPC) by NEWBIN: 12:28pm On May 04, 2012
homar, u cant even spell brain? ?

wouf wouf wouf!!!
Re: Bin And Wife (NJPC) by Homar(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2012
I did not know you were a dog @bin
Re: Bin And Wife (NJPC) by Homar(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2012
I don write joke now una no go comment am . If i no come this section for 1 week una go begin vex .
Re: Bin And Wife (NJPC) by bingbagbo(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2012
Homar: I don write joke now una no go comment am . If i no come this section for 1 week una go begin vex .

u call this autobiography a joke

i laugh in hebrew héewheewheeweheew!
Re: Bin And Wife (NJPC) by Homar(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2012
Tell them nazi soldiers that a jew in this thread . They commit holocaust on bin .

(1) (Reply)

How Did She/he Break Ur Heart? / The Randy Pastor / Nigeria We Hail Thee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.