Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Meaning Of "fitc" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meaning Of "fitc" (2534 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of This / DROP IT / What's D Meaning Of Dis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaning Of "fitc" by elvismike(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2007
Dear Nairalanders,

I  received a text on friday 9-11-2007 for a test on friday 16-11-2007 from "FITC".The problem is that i don't even know what the initials stand for,or what the establishment is all about and what their test is like.Please anyone with such information should please share with me.

NB:They are yet to inform me the venue of the test.They said it would be sent to my mail by today 12-11-2007 but i'm yet to receive it.
Re: Meaning Of "fitc" by RuuDie(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2007
Bamb:

Could it be Financial Institutions Training Centre?

Just a guess. wink

you're correct man. . . . . got the same txt message too!
Re: Meaning Of "fitc" by HERO111: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2007
elvis, i got the text message too. ikno them and i think bamb is correct they consult for top organisations like oil companies, Banks etc.
I am also yet to get the email.
Lets keep in touch. thnx
Re: Meaning Of "fitc" by Harrizon(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2007
Wu!
FITC, is Financial Institution Training Centre, they re presently recruiting for Security and Exchange Commision.
The sms you received is meant for SEC test which comes up on Friaday 16th of this month, they have started sending invitation via e-mail since yesterday so check your Bulk mail you ll find it there, Good luck

Harrizon
Re: Meaning Of "fitc" by Naijapikin(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2007
I got two different locations for the written test from FITC.

The first mail stated: The Multipurpose Hall C, Unilag while the second mail states, Women Development Centre, Abuja.

I'm confuse on this mix-up.

Any one out there with similar problem?
Re: Meaning Of "fitc" by HERO111: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2007
naijapikin,
y not call the number they used in sending an sms to u ?
i think thats the only way u could get them fast
Re: Meaning Of "fitc" by rexfx2: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2007
HERO111:

naijapikin,
y not call the number they used in sending an sms to u ?
i think thats the only way u could get them fast

best thing to do,
Good luk
Re: Meaning Of "fitc" by Naijapikin(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2007
@Hero111 & rexfx2:

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Standard Alliance Group Vacancy Vacancy / Beware "ndlea Not Recruiting" / Please I Need The Full Address of Fiiro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.