Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! (32510 Views)

Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 / Prophet T.B Joshua' Prophesy About Arsenal FC / 'chelsea Will Lose' - What TB Joshua Did And Did Not Say About Tonight's Match (2) (3) (4)

T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 04, 2012
http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2012/05/04/tb-joshua-did-not-prophecy-about-chelsea-in-the-uefa-championships/

TB JOSHUA DID NOT PROPHESY ABOUT CHELSEA IN THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!
There have been several rumours circulating that Prophet T.B. Joshua prophesied the outcome of the UEFA Champions League Final. This message is to set the record straight:

Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning the upcoming UEFA Champions League Final.
Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning which team would win the UEFA Champions League Final.
Prophet TB Joshua did not prophesy concerning who should play or who should not play in the Champions League Final match.
We must stop lying against the man of God, Prophet T.B. Joshua. This is a tactic of the enemy – to say what he has not said and say he is the one that said it.

Every prophetic message given by Prophet T.B. Joshua is broadcast LIVE on Emmanuel TV and online at:

The Official Emmanuel TV Website - www.emmanuel.tv
The Official SCOAN Website – www.scoan.org
The Official SCOAN Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/TBJoshuaMinistries
The Official SCOAN YouTube Account: www.youtube.com/scoantv
If you don’t see it on Emmanuel TV, it didn’t happen.

“Touch not My anointed and do My prophets no harm.” (Psalm 105:15)
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 04, 2012
Pls Seun †ЂΞ owner of this thread shud be purnished! I will suggest a ban τ̅☺ serve as deterrent τ̅☺ other would be fake story tellers. www.nairaland.com/927953/tb-joshua-chelsea-will-win

Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by otokx(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2012
what a pity? Chelsea fans were already rejoicing. Don't worry maybe another prophecy
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by otokx(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2012
what a pity? Chelsea fans were already rejoicing. Don't worry maybe another prophecy would come
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2012
Hehehe grin. After seeing Chelsea thoroughly and comprehensively thrashed and left for dust by Newcastle, it's panic stations for the T B Joshua camp.

Nice attempt at damage limitation and outright denial though wink.

Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 04, 2012
Me i prophesy that chelsea will win the uefa championship final. And if Prophet TB joshua makes a u-turn when we win. Then that will be unfair. Shekena

Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by figment232(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2012
chelsea wud win uefa cup with or without any BULLSHIT prophesy
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by doctokwus: 5:27pm On May 04, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
Hehehe grin. After seeing Chelsea thoroughly and comprehensively thrashed and left for dust by Newcastle, it's panic stations for the T B Joshua camp.

Yes,but watchout how d dogs will come denying dat there was a denial of d prediction if chelsea does win.One thing av come to respect this SCOAN pple for:dey do cover all their bases,head or tail,dere prophet is made to be d winner
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by ziccoit: 5:31pm On May 04, 2012
Jenams: http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2012/05/04/tb-joshua-did-not-prophecy-about-chelsea-in-the-uefa-championships/

“Touch not My anointed and do My prophets no harm.” (Psalm 105:15)

So TBJ is your prophet and anointed? SMH.

Whoever follows Him and heeds His commandments is actually the anointed. Right?
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by friedrice1: 5:32pm On May 04, 2012
The Church is playing Safe
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by greall1: 6:00pm On May 04, 2012
Who is deceiving who ?
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by Exponental(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2012
Oooooooooooo!
Why spoil chelsea fans mode.......mtcheeeeeeew!!
Anyway, its good 2 play safe.
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by edicolove: 6:12pm On May 04, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

Where was Chelsea thoroughly and comprehensively thrashed and left for dust by Newcastle? Hmmm. You must have watched a different match.
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 04, 2012
I asked several times,where was the source to that story? But the scoofers who more eyes than than brains where quick to showcase their half wits,GOD will always defend his own,una go die hating ,he will live blessed,ppl hv a handfull of sand in their eyes n they are trying to blow off specks of dust from ppls eyes. NDI ARA
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by Sike(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2012
Who Cares!
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by bizz(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2012
I feel so happy to see that the truth was posted thesame way the rumour was.i feel safe here on nairaland.i am really happy to see this post.pls most people visit this site daily for credible news and i believed it the moment i saw it on this site only to find out it was false.pls verify next time.anyway keep the good work going.
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by Jomiliny(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2012
A friend of mine posted it on facebook that T.B Joshua prophesied that Chelsea will win the cha,pions league final. So o you poster you are a liar.
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by Fynist(m): 6:58pm On May 04, 2012
I only know T.B Joshua is accurate in forecast the next Disaster or Tragedy.But not Sporting Event.The Asin that put that fake news on the front page somedays back.got the Shekpe Fans Rejoicing.Well Newcastle is the First.Tomorrow Liverpool will be the second to trash thier Bluish Nash before them realise say you need more than T.B Joshua to win the Champions league.you need U.E.F.A.Even the Octopuses are Silent on this Issue
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by kombats: 7:12pm On May 04, 2012
just dey laugh in t.b joshua language. Chelsea fan beta luck next time
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by kasonud(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2012
Fynist: I only know T.B Joshua is accurate in forecast the next Disaster or Tragedy.But not Sporting Event.The Asin that put that fake news on the front page somedays back.got the Shekpe Fans Rejoicing.Well Newcastle is the First.Tomorrow Liverpool will be the second to trash thier Bluish Nash before them realise say you need more than T.B Joshua to win the Champions league.you need U.E.F.A.Even the Octopuses are Silent on this Issue
you do not know T.B Joshua,he is also a succer forecaster lolz
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by mygsmnairacom(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2012
I wonder why people were so quick to believe the former thread when there was no link. Thanks for clearing things up.

https://www.nairaland.com/923056/smart-ways-reduce-extended-family
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by flexdee(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2012
CHELSEA still going to win UCL whether you like it or not.
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by Nasri100(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2012
lool really wish somebody can predict if my gf will give me a Mouth Gig on sunday *sob*
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by 1forall: 8:05pm On May 04, 2012
Jomiliny: A friend of mine posted it on facebook that T.B Joshua prophesied that Chelsea will win the cha,pions league final. So o you poster you are a liar.
Please go get you a brain! angry

Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by tonardo(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2012
why don't he propheci,.
non of his members are in chelsea or munich,.
let him prophecia make we have a little believe in him.
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by Yorisb: 8:17pm On May 04, 2012
doctokwus:
Yes,but watchout how d dogs will come denying dat there was a denial of d prediction if chelsea does win.One thing av come to respect this SCOAN pple for:dey do cover all their bases,head or tail,dere prophet is made to be d winner

Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by Yorisb: 8:20pm On May 04, 2012
edicolove:

Where was Chelsea thoroughly and comprehensively thrashed and left for dust by Newcastle? Hmmm. You must have watched a different match.

So wetin come happun 4 Stamford Bridge on WED?
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by tonardo(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2012
flexdee: CHELSEA still going to win UCL whether you like it or not.
NO WAY,. CHEL-SEA OR CHEL-RIVER won't win,.
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by deprince0(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2012
Nonsense,cheap publicity
Re: T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! by vanstanzy(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2012
Some peops just love to spew without verifying. When this fabble surfaced,the culprit left no source and none of this guyz even made an attempt to suspect it. Instead they bought it hook,line and sinker. Now who's the smarter of 'em all?

Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" / Late Sheik Tiote: 7 Things You Did Not Know About The Late Footballer (photos) / Sadio Mane On Agrees Personal Terms To Join Bayern Munich