Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Qualification For Chevron Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Qualification For Chevron Job (2459 Views)

Chevron Nupeng Members Block Entrance Due To Non Payment Of Dues (photos) / 2015 Chevron Job Career / Chevron Job Vacancies In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qualification For Chevron Job by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 04, 2012
Hi, am a law student currently in 400 level UNILAG on a second class upper. My vision is to graduate, get a masters and work for chevron. Pls what do i need in order to achieve this?
Re: Qualification For Chevron Job by tanimola22: 3:57pm On May 04, 2012
Choicegirl: Hi, am a law student currently in 400 level UNILAG on a second class upper. My vision is to graduate, get a masters and work for chevron. Pls what do i need in order to achieve this?

For entry level, you will need a Bachelor's (LLB Hons, BSC Hons, BA Hons, B.ED Hons and perhaps HND), a well-made application, ability to pass rigorous tests and outperform 1023 other applicants during interviews, luck and, ultimately, God.

Master's, professional certifications and other things are just jaras. They guarantee nix. What you need to get entry level jobs at MNOCs in naija is a university (first) degree, not MSc, PhD etc. This doesn't mean you shouldn't try to get as many degrees and certifications as possible O.

Dreams come true, you know. Your desire may just become flesh in the very near future, but you need to also know that you will be competing against people with all kinds of qualifications you can think about in this world. Thus, given this future event, you may want to adjust your current strategies to take cognizance of almost every future challenge and difficulty you may encounter.

I wish you all the best in your quest to becoming a Chevron staff following your graduation.

T22.

1 Like

Re: Qualification For Chevron Job by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 04, 2012
Thanks a bunch

(1) (Reply)

Do I Pay Or Not To Publish My FYP? / How To Apply For 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form / Level 6 International Diploma In Safety Engineering(idse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.