Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,109 members, 7,863,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

PASSENGER TRANSPORT - New And Better Profit-making Arrangement!!!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PASSENGER TRANSPORT - New And Better Profit-making Arrangement!!!!! (786 Views)

Is Passenger Transport Busines Viable In Lagos? / Continental Event Decoration,fruit Arrangement And Interiors / Turn The Internet Into A Profit Making Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PASSENGER TRANSPORT - New And Better Profit-making Arrangement!!!!! by kayjegs: 12:22am On May 05, 2012
I have contributed in no small measure to topics relating to Transport business on nairaland and I have given advices based on that as well. Many people have been beneficiaries.
However, I have an offer for any interested investor into this sector. You can get 2-3 buses and I help you make a special arrangement with NURTW Very simple and you make your money without fear of anything. The drivers who tend to be one of the risk factors in this business will have less negative impact in this arrangement. In this arrangement, you make N25,000 at least weekly on a bus.
If interested, you can contact me asap. Passenger Transport is always a lucrative business to do since it is service oriented. I have had inquiries from many unserious persons on this forum and I wouldnt want that this time. This is for only serious people interested in Transport and it is a limited offer. Mail me: kayjegs@yahoo.com or call 08090617157.
All the best..............
Re: PASSENGER TRANSPORT - New And Better Profit-making Arrangement!!!!! by wolepiano(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2012
please tell us will all buses irrespective of varying size come for the same roi(returns on investment)
Re: PASSENGER TRANSPORT - New And Better Profit-making Arrangement!!!!! by kayjegs: 8:29pm On May 05, 2012
@Wole_piano....Sorry, I didnt specify the bus. For this arrangement, we need 18 seater buses only. I hope I have answered your question.

(1) (Reply)

i need a financier for LPOs / I Need A Loan. / Get Your Liberty Reserve With A Simple SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.