Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Is It True That Maryam Babangida Once Dated Bongus Ikwue The Musician - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is It True That Maryam Babangida Once Dated Bongus Ikwue The Musician (664 Views)

Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Who Know The Musician That Sang The Soundrack For New Masquerade? / If You Have It, Flaunt It: Let's Rock Our Voices, If You 'Ve Got The Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Maryam Babangida Once Dated Bongus Ikwue The Musician by naijaspeak(m): 5:32am On May 05, 2012
I want someone to help me verify or confirm this. Is it true that Maryam Babangida, the late wife of IBB once dated Bongus Ikwue, one of Nigeria's popular musician of the 70's and 80's
It has been in the news in the past that they dated before the former military president later met Maryam and married her.

Bongus Ikwue is no longer in active music but he is alive. But I have not read or heard him speak on the issue or even come out to defend or explain himself. I want a reliable source to help me confirm this fact. It is good that we know the truth so that we can be set free from doubt, romour and lies. If the truth is known it will help us put the correct facts in the books for any reference purposes. Thanks
[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

A Generation With No Message / EXCLUSIVE: Ayo Jay - Don't Say That / Download These Wicked Hip Hop Classics by DOUBLE SIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.