Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format (18531 Views)

Ptdf Scholarship Test Format? / Re: Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by Passworded: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2007
Landers Landers Landers!!!!
I av been in this forum for a while now and I kinda noticed that a lot of questions go unanswered, I will not be the first to ask this question and I am sure a lot of people have the answer. But funny enough all the threads in Nairaland with the same question have replies that conveniently digress from the original question of the thread starter.
WHAT IS THE FORMAT OF THE PTDF SCHOLARSHIP APTITUDE TEST?
Please, please and please if you know it, just help by furnishing the rest of us with that information, Thanks
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by igwedanik(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hi hw re u doin,

I read ur question,just ve this 4 now.I also applied oping to get shortlisted and I'm ryin to start readin 4 it now,I still ve other things dt ll help,u can ur email address so dt l can 4ward some tins 2 u ok.Tkia

There are three parts to go through in two hours. You will not have time on your side

Part 1
50 objective questions to answer all. Each correct answer attracts a mark as well as each incorrect answer removes a mark. don't guess please.

Part 2
three essay questions to answer one. your english is tested in this section. please do not draw diagrams. practice to write essays with the attached questions now. wc ll be coming later 2 u.the more essays you can write outside the hall before the test the better you will be.

Part 3
10 questions to answer all. these questions are in accordance with your first choice. draw diagrams as much as possible.

i wish you the best.

Bravo-Its well we ll all et dr u hear.

Danik-igwedanik@yahoo.com-08062132310
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by Passworded: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2007
Danik,
What can I say man, thanks a lot, and like you said we will all be there, Amen!!!
God Bless You, I'll be in touch man.
1ne.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by pipmaster(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2007
@Igwedanik
Please I applied for the PTDF scholarship too and will be needing your help.
My email address is nkemomede@yahoo.com.
THANKS.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by igwedanik(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2007
Hi Passworded,

Thankz,What a friendz for if not to assist and help n time of need.II still send some other tins across as time goes ok.

We ll all get dr.God is on our side.

Merci Beacoup !
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by njkabsu: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2007
Tanx a million Igwe-danik pls,can u tell us more about the content of the PTDF test questions? What should one expect in each of the parts? MORE BLESSING.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by Mudiare: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2007
igwedanik thanks a lot for the help you are giving, I also applied for the scholarship and i would be really grateful if you could send the test format to my box. my addy: free_tolive@yahoo.com Thanks and God bless you very much!!! smiley
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by divenchi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2007
Hi passworded, I thot it wise to say a very big thanxs to you and in addition to add my email to those that needs the little you can let go off you. my email is dennice4real@yahoo.com. please do help a brother. We shall all get there as far as we all do our home work
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by wandel(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ igwedanik,

How's life with you? Hope you remember me.

thanks for helping out with information. Would also appreciate if I could have it as I applied.

My email is dlari2001@gmail.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by 29Ade07: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2007
I also applied for the scholarship and will need your assistance in getting past questions.Igwedanik, my proposed course of study is mechanical and production engineering and my e-mail address is inchrist290703@yahoo.com.I will really appreciate your response.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by Passworded: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2007
From my findings i would advice that you keep abreast of current affairs e.g. dpr head, opec nigeria governor etc, state governors, local govts, niger delta issues, west african politics and economics, oil producing states and a lot of others, mainly current affairs, also research on your M Sc. first choice, nigeria and petroleum economics (GDP), all the works , we'll all get there.
be back with more detailed info, as I get them.
1ne.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by vicksonng(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2007
hi igwewdanik
this is my e-mail addy: ostanchyke@yahoo.co.uk
hope to get stuffs for the ptdf scholarship from u
thankx man!
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by igwedanik(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2007
Hi,

Jst wanna wish all prospective PTDF Candidates success as dy prepare 4 d Exam.I ve received several text messages and emails concerning the test 4mat.

We ll all get dr.

If u need 2 go thru d stuff plz, jst send ur email across, l ll 4ward it 2 u ok.

Tkia and remember we re goin somewhere.U re never alone.

U re Blessed.

Ina son ku.

Danik
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by beejay1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2007
hi thanks a lot for the concern. My email add is jamazo2000@yahoo.co.uk.
God bless you.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by REZIGIRL(f): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2007
hi danik,
sent a mail to ur mailbox yesterday but haven't seen ur reply. Pls I need some of the materials too as I'm equally preparing for d exams.
My email's rezigirl80 at yahoo.com
Will appreciate ur response.
Thanks man and keep up the good work.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by imunest: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2007
Please I am yet to apply. Is the application still on and how do I apply. Meanwhile am interested in any useful hint regarding the question format. see my email below
imunest2003@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by Passworded: 8:29am On Nov 16, 2007
Guys,
I wanted to send this to all your emails but I realised this would be faster so I have attached some questions for download i have also answered most of them in BOLD but please if you go thru them and i answered some wrongly pls correct me , to err is human, i also did not answer no 6, 16, 38 and 43 so pls if anyone knows them pls let us know the answers.

GOD BLESS US ALL, IT IS WELL!!!!

Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2007
Passworded, thanx a lot for that info. Its extremely valuable. wink
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by arrowman1: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2007
igwedanik,i m also intrested in the ptdf test format questions. My email is windyz50@yahoo.com
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by Sonye(f): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2007
PLease can someone help me? I'd love to apply. hope its not late. How can i do that. Please send me a mail sonye_dammy@hotmail.com
Thanks
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by speak2des(m): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
Thanks all 4 ur contributns.
As per PTDF, can corpers also
pick the form.
How abt those witout TOEFL, IELTS.
Cheers
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by igwedanik(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2007
hi,

If u re still interested in the PTDF Oversea Scholarship form,and u reside in ABJ,u can get the form in the:

DEPT OF POLICY & IMPLEMENTATION
EDUCATION SECRETARIAT (FCDA)
PLOT 137 JABI
FCT ABUJA.

If u stay outisde ABJ u can breeze in and get the form b4 the deadline.

Cheers and Wish u all the best.

Danik.

Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by icez: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2007
igwedanik thanks a lot for the help you are giving, I also applied for the scholarship and i would be really grateful if you could send the test format to my box. my addy: icez@yahoo.com. God bless you very much!!!
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by PrinceJoe1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
Igwedanik and Passworded, u guys are great. Thanks a bunch. I'd really luv to get the test formats too. my addy is princejeg4real@yahoo.com. Jah bless
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by icez: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2007
igwedanik thanks a lot for the help you are giving, I also applied for the scholarship and i would be really grateful if you could send the test format to my box. my addy: talk2icez@yahoo.com. God bless you very much!!!
sorry, i had given u the wrong address initially.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by dammyk1: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2007
igwedanik, thank for ur contributions.
i also apllied for the ptdf scholarship. i will appreciate anything u give me just to prepare.

my email is kadedamola@yahoo.com

thank u and God bless u as u bless the lives of others around u
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by ojsbugg: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hi igwedanik, i just read your mssges about ptdf scholarship format.i would appreciate your sending any info you have on the test.i know alot of poeple have asked you for a copy.am kind of confused about what to read for the test.this is my e-maill ojsbugg@yahoo.co.uk.takes for your concern.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by babmoses: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2007
thank you very much 4 opening our eye. i applied 4 Msc, here is my e-mail bablo95@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by babmoses: 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2007
thank you very much 4 opening our eye. i applied 4 Msc, here is my e-mail bablo95@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2008
Hello nairalanders. Some1 just informed me that PTDF has shortlisted names for the 2008 Scholarship interview in some dailies: Guardian and Punch of 28 -or 29 December '07. For now I dont have any other information but that. I dont know if its true or not and I need 2 know fast. I also think the interview date must have been published too. Pls any1 with d correct info? Thanks wink
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by BILLIONs1: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2008
Can some one please verify if candidates have really been shortlisted, I also applied for it.
Re: Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format by olawasco: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2008
hello Daniks, happy new year to you, please i also applied for the PTDF schorlarship, and will be very grateful if you could send the test materials to my box. my e-mail adresss is akeemolaleye@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy / Stanbic IBTC Bank Private Banker Recruitment 2017 / Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.