Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) (30683 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Skii(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2012
sammirano: omo I no fit shout ooooooooooooooo.

I dey tell you
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by djeezy(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2012
Very soon when they exhaust all the names they will be reversing the names and doing stuffs like this...Christ embassy to embassy of christ, Reedeemd christian church of God to Church of God christian redeemed. Salvation ministry to Ministry of salvation. You can add yours hereunder.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 05, 2012
lwkmd
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by otokx(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2012
Bros these are the churches that pull crowd these days
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2012
Always pray that you will never meet a problem that will take you to those churches because there are many circumstances that will push some people to visit the most timid house of worship in search of solution.

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Mcleo007(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2012
Lwkmd
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by cold(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2012
Check out this list grin

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nwogbe: 8:08pm On May 05, 2012
hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHheheheheheheheheh..................PIRIPIPI NA 2DAY
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by jidowu84: 8:09pm On May 05, 2012
Hahaaaaaaa, fery fery nonsensical! Anyway, i dnt any pastoral quality in all stuffs like dis, they are jst bunch of eastern hungry local and quack spiritual 419ers.
See dia punk sef! Lolzzzz ...... I no fit laugh ooo
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by damilola15: 8:10pm On May 05, 2012
For those still looking for answers to the question of .........
There you have it.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 05, 2012
jagunlabi: Naija has really turned christianity into a joke, alright.

Wonder shall never end in a cursed nation.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by shadiva: 8:49pm On May 05, 2012
The world is cumin 2 an end.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by meracool(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2012
lols
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by flashit(f): 9:24pm On May 05, 2012
grin
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Sike(m): 9:41pm On May 05, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by delpee(f): 9:43pm On May 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by ibrash600: 9:43pm On May 05, 2012
grin grin grin LWKMD haha dis ppl fit make person laugh make coke comot frm nose witout sip coca-cola
u 'll later ce COME AND PACK YOUR MONEY CHURCH OF CHRIST *wink*
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by zannie(f): 9:46pm On May 05, 2012
I've seen 'aroma of God' ministries in my village. It wz hilarious!
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by antartica(m): 9:54pm On May 05, 2012
And oyedepo was surprised to hear the little girl say she is a witch for christ,with all those names for churches in nigria.

Nigerians are suffering from complete mental decadence.Everybody seems to be "coloing" indifferent ways and they all think they are normal
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 05, 2012
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by edoselele: 10:07pm On May 05, 2012
God hav mercy on us.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Reggie2(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2012
4 sometime I have not posted on NL, But I couldn't stop laughing here. Seriously, I foretold these happenings to anyone who cared to listen when in the seventies, Kumuyi & co. invented their self styled type of free evangelism.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Mekky2010: 10:16pm On May 05, 2012
But on a serious note DO PEOPLE ATTEND THESE CHURCHES OR PROGRAMMES as in jokes apart.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Leopantro: 10:27pm On May 05, 2012
that guy with the matchet killed me with laughter.
my people perish. ....
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by blackboi(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2012
I dey browse o!grin
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by blackboi(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2012
If u waka-waka, u go acquire....
so, RUN 4 YA LIFE smiley
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by agb2011(f): 10:44pm On May 05, 2012
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin God I don laff die! this people no go kill person
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by spicyhoney(f): 11:29pm On May 05, 2012
Habaaaaaaa! Na wa o, see what they've turned christianity into... SMH
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by oseiwe(m): 11:35pm On May 05, 2012
Dere is a church called 'HOLY GHOST REFINERY' in PortHarcourt along east-west road at d rumuomasi area.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by johnwell(m): 1:40am On May 06, 2012
Holli Moses... all these native doctors pretending to be Pastors..... see that one with matchet, him sef don carry masqurade sote come get church.... oh sorry, shrine. most of them will pay double in hell when devil corner them.....I laugh locomotive laughter this night.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Koikoi(m): 2:07am On May 06, 2012
Let no one deceive you. There is GOD and there is the devil but choose you this day whom thou shall serve. The poster is a mischievous fellow. please be wise else, those that are shut out of eternity may cajole you to follow them to eternal damnation. Be wise!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? / Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ / Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.