Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? (1275 Views)

Weeds Overtake Rashidi Yekini’s House (Photos) / Rashidi Yekini: Forgotten In Nigeria, Remembered In Portugal (PHOTO) / Rashidi Yekini Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by valencia25(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2012
This might sound absurd to some of us but Mikel should at least show condolence to the All-Time Goal scorer of the National Team by wearing a Shirt for him, well someone said he didn't heard of his Death.

Is Rashidi Yekini that bad!

Rip Legend, this wouldn't have happened in European country
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by Digriz(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2012
u are right
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by MrGlobe(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2012
So you are trying to say you believe he has not heard it? Rashidi died yesterday if I recall and we are in a digital age. Miss me with that.
Congrats my team tho
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by Havilah93(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2012
i doubt it. With the way he was running around wembley, chasing kalou..... sad
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 05, 2012
My question is, does Mikel really know Rashidi Yekini? Let's be sure first.
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by valencia25(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2012
Mr. Globe:
So you are trying to say you believe he has not heard it? Rashidi died yesterday if I recall and we are in a digital age. Miss me with that.
Congrats my team tho

Please try to understand me here, i'm against what Mikel has done by not showing any signs either way because some might be saying what if he has Lost the Match to Liverpool
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by valencia25(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2012
Biyi1471: My question is, does Mikel really know Rashidi Yekini? Let's be sure first.

OMG! This question is a disgrace to him "Mikel", i hope Mikel will not say Yes to this question if dem ask am
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by valencia25(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2012
Someone should inform Seun about this thread
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by Arysexy(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2012
u mikel haters and wot if he heard about yekini's death, so he will go to his factory btwn yesternyt and 2day to print 'adieu yekini' inner shirt? keep hating mikel while he makes his dough. its not he who cries most in a funeral dat is most bereaved.
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by MeGaStReEt: 4:21am On May 06, 2012
I actually expected Mikel to carry Rashidi Yekini's coffin on his head inside Wembley Stadium. #sad#
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by tayoccu(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2012
Arysexy: u mikel haters and wot if he heard about yekini's death, so he will go to his factory btwn yesternyt and 2day to print 'adieu yekini' inner shirt? keep hating mikel while he makes his dough. its not he who cries most in a funeral dat is most bereaved.

And ow long and ow much does it cost to print a shirt?
Its all about respect.
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by Arysexy(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2012
And ow long and ow much does it cost to print a shirt?
Its all about respect.

Good question, put that how long into consideration, do u know when and if he got to hear d news of yekini's death? from when yekini died to when FA cup was kicked off how many hours? do u consider players are psyched up hours before match, do u know its possible 24hrs b4 the match, all players phone are taken away from them to make them concentrate? do u think mikel heard about yekini's death and was playing in excitement, running round d field with kalou after d match?

You guys should allow mikel to be!!!
Re: Has Mikel Heard Of Rashidi Yekini Death? by MrCyberRanks(m): 2:01am On May 07, 2012
Why should Mikel do anything publicly? How many Nigerian footballers have printed anything on their shirt? Why Mikel? He probably doesn't even know Yekini personally. This question is just irrelevant.

(1) (Reply)

Will Any Nigerian TV Station Air EURO 2012 Tournament? / Arsenal Fans See This? / Meet The Wives & Kids Of Your Favourite Nigerian Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.