Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,099 members, 7,957,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Business Partner Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Business Partner Needed (653 Views)

Need A Business Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Partner Needed by osobanson: 1:53am On May 06, 2012
A bizness partner is urgently needed for a bizness partnership in ICT training (most especially web training). The criteria is as follow:
1} Highly skilled in web development and other ICT packages (but web development paramount)
2) Must be resident in Lagos, Ilorin or Ebonyi environs.
3} Must be hard working and Concept oriented
4) Entrepreneurial skill can be an added advantage
5) Must be EXperience and a person with foresight.
Interested person can reach me on 08068508023 or gbengus_guy@yahoo.co.uk, you can also visit my website www.Gconcept.org for more info on other things that am into and that U can contribute.

1 Like

Re: Business Partner Needed by wisebizwealth(m): 4:28am On May 06, 2012
GoodMorning Sir, its me Ugbala-Chiemerie, the young guy that wanted to register with your ICT institute right here in ebonyi state, when you are still in OWESTER but could not meet up with cash as at then.
I have a corper friend (RABBONI) that sells christian books in along the shops in kpiri-kpiri police station, and i have asked after you for many times- and he said that you traveled to lagos.
And sir, this might be hard to believe but with the holy ghost all things are possible; for the enlisted qualifications above, i make bold to saying that i meet some of them like:Concept Creation and Development,Creative and script writing,Publishing(As from from your Site) and as it is right now- i can say that for the enterpreneur's mindset and innovation that you require that i meet 'em fully well by the lately inspirations that i have received from the Holy Ghost.
And sir, if you are not far from ebonyi state, am ready to create a WEB-ARCHITECTURE of one of the CONCEPTS that I have received with fully descriptions and sent 'em to your mails.
I await your feedback Sir,
Thank You,
Chiemerie.
Re: Business Partner Needed by osobanson: 9:28pm On May 06, 2012
ok. I should be kin Ebonyi any time 4rm now. Send the stuff to my email and include your contact details, so that I can reach u when am in Ebonyi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With This Windows XP Problem / Partner For Launch In Nigeria Of New Brand Of High Quality 3D Internet Tablet / How Can I Upgrade My Zain Moderm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.