Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Who Do You Support In This Case? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Do You Support In This Case? (633 Views)

Certificate Or Experience Which One Would You Support For An Employer To Use? / Pls What Is D Salary Range Of IT Support In SWIFT NETWORK? / Trainee It Support In Kano Or Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Support In This Case? by demolait(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2012
Uncle dat ur bastard friend u referred me to for a job asked me to sleep with him if I must get the job!" ranted Vivian.Her uncle said 2 her"You are rather the biggest fool. You expect me to clap for you and go fight my friend for asking for just a short time on your waist in return for 450k monthly salary job and a car for Ɣ☺ΰr official upkeep? How many jobs has ur hopeless boyfriend given you even after sleeping with you over a thousand times?" replied uncle Alex.
Pls be honest Who do you support in this case? Uncle Alex or vivian? Happy sunday

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment / Urgent Job Vacancy / Blackberry Curve 3 Available Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.